Does That Mean It's Wrong?

Start from the beginning

Yeah I did know this. I still don't know why she keeps bringing it up. I nod my head. "Why is this important?"

"Well, you see if you want kids in your future we need to make sure that your blood and your partners blood is compatible." Josh fills in.

"So you mean she can still have kids?" Peak questions concern etched into his features as I turn my gaze from my oldest brother to Josh.

"If the blood is a match."

"And if it isn't?" This time Ryden asks as well turn towards Josh for the answer.

He looks at the floor then locks his sorrowful gaze on me.

"She or the baby won't make it through the birth."

The whole room stay quiet as we slowly take in the news.

"But--"

"There's a but?! Like a good but or a bad but?" Aaron asks in his usual slow glory.

"How you graduated elementary school we will never know." Blaise shakes his head.

"Its a good but." Josh chuckles grasping onto his stomach.

"Well what is it?" Chance and Julie ask.

"Yeah what is it?" Peak eggs on.

"She just has to come for weekly blood check-ups and has to take iron pills with a fitting diet regimen. If that doesn't work she'll need a blood transfusion which only happens in the worst cases."

"So what will be the answer?" Ms. Samson asks me.

"Umm. Can you guys give me a minute to choose?"

"Yeah take your time. We will be outside." Josh and Ms. Samson exit the room.

"Sis are you going to do it?" Ryden asks sitting next to me on the bed.

"I think you should do it twin."

"Babe, you should do the treatment."

"Yeah. We have nothing left to lose." Peak grabs my hand.

Someone huffs.

"It's just pills you guys." Aaron states. "Its not like a death sentence or something." Peak raises his hand ready to slap his neck. "There." Aaron hits his neck. "You don't have to do it. I already did."

I inhale a breath. "I think I'm going to do the treatment its not hard or anything." I send all of them a smile.

"Thats good babe." I lean in for a sweet kiss.

"How wasty." Dylan covers his eyes.

We both turn to his adorable brother as Chance tickles him causing him to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"I'll go get Josh." Julie states while laughing.

Chance stood up picking up his brother with him. "We are going to have a big celebration party as soon as we get home." Dylan exaggerates big using his hands.

"For what?"

"Dummy its for the good news." Aaron states as If I'm a toddler. "And I thought I was the slow one." He huffs with a playful glint in his eyes.

"You are the slow one dummy." I correct him.

"Nuh-uh you are."

"You are stupid." I retort.

"No you are sissy." He huffs.

"You're the dummy. Stupid." I stick out my tongue.

"You look very tempting with your tongue out like that." Chance whispers in my ear as a blush crawls onto my cheeks filling them with heat.

Before I could respond to his sexual comment Josh walks in.

"I heard you had agreed to the treatment." Josh states.

"Yes. I have decided to take the medication and weekly check-ups."

"Okay here's the prescription. Just go to your local pharmacy to pick it up free of charge."

"Thank you so much."

"You are very much welcome Ms. Dyl."

"Thank you for helping us out." Peak shakes his hand as my others do the same.

"Yeah thanks man for all you've done." Chance gives him a bro hug.

"It was the least I could do." Josh nods his head towards Chance.

"Can we go home now? I'm sweepy." Dylan states in a drowsy state. The ball of energy has crashed.

"So can I leave today doc?"

"Yes, all the tests are done with, but I will be seeing you in a month. Thirty days to be exact to start the treatment." He shakes my hand, then leaves us to clean up and leave.

"We're all done. Let's go." Julie laughs.

"Yup. Yup." Ryden fist pumps the air.

I giggle at their care-free state.

"Good to see you in high spirits." Chance kisses my temple as I hug him sideways.

"How could I not be?"

"I knew it was because of my charming looks and hot baked body." He lifts his shirt exposing his angel carved abs giving me a healthy look at them.

He winks when he sees me gawking.

"Where are we going?" JULIES HOUSE! Where are we going? JULIES HOUSE!" Aaron screams the Dora the Explorer song.

"I can't wait to party." Ryden runs down the hall then jumps in the air clapping his feet together.

"I'm going to call Eli and Kaylani and tell them to go to the party so we can catch up." Aaron's head snaps towards me when I mention my friends, but quickly turns away when catch him staring.

Hmm weird.

I need to do some detective work on Aaron when we get home.

I let out a sinister laugh in my mind.

"Okay now I'm positive you are the evil twin."

"Oh shut up." I playfully punch Blaise as he walks ahead of us leaving me and Chance the very last in the group.

"I'm really excited for the party." I confess to Chance as everyone is piling into the car.

"Yeah me too."

**********************************************************

Oh yeah ! i uploaded !

by the way i have anemia so thats why i know so much about it.

can you guys believe im going to be legal real soon. that means im an adult *shivers*

anyway have a good life ! and smile more often ! (:

 peace out yo. :P