She couldn't look more majestic and so powerful than she did now. She wore her black crop top that revealed her mouth water abs, hard enough to wash my clothes in them. She wore skin-tight pants that hugged her figure perfectly, along with a long, white mantle that even the air inside the room blew back as it rolled off her hips and towards the floor. She wore makeup from what I could see as well.

She wore enough mascara and eyeliner to make her eyes look so bright and colorful. They were a forest green color with ocean blue stones around the outline of her iris; it was as if she shared a light green, and aqua color, and golden color as well. Her lips were puckered into an intimidating stare, wearing a velvet rose color, that hinted perfectly with her naturally flushed pale cheeks.

"Lauren." I smile, taking a tentative step forward when I see her lips pull into a large smile, a cute laugh leaving her plump lips. "Camzie."

I rush towards her, not bothering to hesitate as I wrap my arms around her slim waist, burying my face into the crook of her neck, which smelled of a sweet yet strong fragrance. A small laugh is sent into my ear as she too wraps her arms around me in comfort. "I missed you."

She lets go only seconds after and stares at me for a few seconds, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you, even though it's only been a week."

I pull away in time to see her perfect face, the intensity of her appearance making it hard to believe she could be so gentle and sweet.

Her green eyes leave mine momentarily and they narrow a bit curiously at the three girls in front of us. She looks intimidating, yes. But it's weird how she doesn't even try to be, it's just the way she is.

I take a step back to allow the green-eyed girl to get a clear view of the three wizards watching her curiously and surprised to see such beauty I suppose. Dinah looks stunned and seems to be eyeing Lauren like what she's seeing is all a mistake. Her eyes are wide and her cheeks are a small tint of pink.

Normani seems to be gripping onto the bottom of Dinah's robe, staring at Lauren like she'd seen Jesus. She swallows hard and glances at me, a small grin tugging at her lips.

Ally on the other hand looks like a baby chick, staring shyly at Lauren and playing with the collar of her robe. Her cheeks are also as red as Dinah's, but not of stun, it's of pure shyness.

Lauren speaks first, her raspy low voice enough to give me chills, "From what I've heard," She eyes all three girls. "The youngest of all is the tallest and the most enthusiastic of the group. Long dirty blonde locks, playful hazel eyes, defined jawline. Dinah Jane."

Lauren's green eyes meet Dinah's dough brown ones with her sexy, signature smirk, taking a small step forward. She found Dinah's nervous state amusing, I could see, but she teased no more when she turned to look at Normani.

"Ah," Lauren's eyes flash in amusement, recalling all of the hilarious memories I had told her about Normani. "You, my dear, must be Normani. Smooth milk chocolate skin, fierce dark eyes, spicy attitude, and not the mess with I've been told."

Normani smiles shyly, laughing softly at the true description. I smile as well, watching as Lauren begins to take closer steps towards the girls, admiring the new appearances.

"And last of all," Lauren smiles, "Tiny Ally Hernandez. Shortest of all, but the oldest. Very bright, generous, kind heart, and very open-minded. I've heard mostly good things about you. Pleased."

Ally gives an honest smile, "Likewise."

I take a chance to speak next, "Well, that wasn't so bad."