Introduction, about me, and also a cast of Characters.

This is part 2 of a saga. In this section of the saga we get the story of the Project from the ex-agent's eyes. Meet new enemies, old friends, and unexpected twists and turns in the next installment of this Saga. I do not own Red Versus Blue nor any of the characters. None of this story is cannon so please do not consider it to be factual and true, I have no idea how RoosterTeeth will make season 14 although I avidly await the arrival. To anyone who is reading this, please tell me what you people think by voting, commenting, and following. Nice and simple. And also if anyone is able to tell me this one answer, What is Agent Carolina's real name? I can't find it online.

So some info on me, I am a junior (you decide college or high school) and am dating an amazing gf. She is great. Follow her for some very good stories. Seriously. Follow Alternitive_Panda97 and Ethreal_Energy for more stories by her. 2nd account is a co-owned account for an epic story made by the both of us. Back on topic, My name is Maksim Trusso and I am an Aquarius, huge fan of the Percy Jackson Series, and all other series in relation. Yes I have read everything including Magnus Chase.
I am an Irish Dancer who is competing on a global scale now. I am going to Glasgow , Scotland in March to compete against other competitors. I attend the Legacy Academy Of Irish Dance with tons of other dancers. I love doing anything involving computers including coding, gaming (sometimes, not often), using Adobe products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. I love writing stories, some essays, such as my Freakonomics essay I posted, and the occasional love story. So now on to the important part. The cast of characters that will be seen or mentioned in part two of the Freelancer Saga.

Characters:
(not all will be seen, only mentioned)

Agent Carolina

Agent Washington
The Director
Maine
The Meta(Yes he is a different character, this is a new idea, it is not the meta from the series.)
Agent York
Agent Florida (aka Butch or Flowers)
Epsilon
Alpha
Theta
Sigma
Omega
The Counselor
Sharkface
Agent Texas (aka Allison)
The Dakotas (both north and south)
Charon (remember last chapter of The Alpha?)