Return of the Shadow Manipulation Band

Going back to the others, the shadow dragon kept attacking them non-stop, one by one they fall.

"Blaze ball attack!", Blaze shouted as he shot those to the dragon.

The shadow dragon flew towards them while spinning around to dodge Blaze's attacks.

"Hah!", Blaze was shocked that he could dodge it.

It opened up his mouth wide as it came closer and everyone panicked.

"Cyclone drill!", Cyclone controlled the elemental dragon to make a drill.

The elemental dragon headed boosted to the shadow dragon, but the shadow dragon moved aside, missing its shot. The shadow dragon came back to them and swung its tail at them.

"Strangling earth!", Quake shouted.

Two arms burst out from the ground and held the shadow dragon's tail.

"Hiyah!", he exclaimed.

The two hands swung the dragon around and threw it on the wall. The dragon became weaker and was laying there, not moving at all.

"Thunderstorm!", Quake commanded.

Thunderstorm nodded, "Thunderstorm bite!".

The elemental dragon flew towards the shadow dragon and bit its neck with high voltage of lightning. The shadow dragon's body glowed bright red, just before it was about to be destroyed, it bit back the elemental dragon. Instead, now the elemental dragon was shocked and exploded into million of crumbs left on the ground.

"Oh no! We're doomed!", Ying shouted.

The shadow dragon opened up its mouth and shot a gigantic powerful shadow beam at them. They all screamed and flew up from the ground and fell back. They were all badly damaged and couldn't move at all, the hit was so hard, that Boboiboy automatically formed back to one. The dragon took its chance and was about to bite them entirely up, it wasn't until it suddenly disappeared.

"Ergh...what happened...", Gopal looked up and saw there was nothing left.

They heard a grunting voice and a sudden thud on the floor from the palace's entrance. They turned over to look at what was it, surprisingly, it was Fang whom has fainted and fell on the ground.

Boboiboy got up and ran to him, "Fang, Fang", he shook him but there was no response, "Wake upp".

Zane walked towards them and scanned him, "It looks like he had used up all his energy to stop the shadow dragon".

"Hm...what must we do?"

They came up from the underworld and returned back to the normal world.

"Thanks so much for your help on getting back our power bands", said Yaya.

"Heh, it's our job to help people around here", Jay said proudly.

Cole coughed, "Or from another dimension".

"It's really good to have people like you guys here, it'll be more better if they are more", said Ying.

They smiled.

Suddenly they heard Fang coughing while lying down near a tree behind them.

"Hey, Fang's awake!", Gopal ran to him, "Are you alright?".

He coughed again, "Y-yeah...I'm fine, is the shadow dragon defeated?".

Ying came in, "Yeah, thanks to you", she grinned.

"Oh, yeah, just asking, how are you guys gonna get back to your world?", asked Nya.

"Hehe...no worries, I know how we can get back to our world, but we need your help", said Boboiboy.

"Sure", said Kai.