Wind Guardian or Wind Entertainer

He teleported to him, "Hurry up Blaze, they are all already going"

"Just give me a few more seconds"

Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and it was strong as well.

"You feel that? That means we need to hurry up", said Fang.

The others ran expect for Thunderstorm and Blaze.

"Oh um...okay", Blaze got up from his playground and they both caught up with them.

When they reached the gate, they saw everyone screaming and running around like headless chickens. Kai asked a person what happened.

He replied shivering, "Look out for-".

A strong continues wind blew and the person looked behind him with a shocked expression.

"Him!", he shouted and ran away.

A tornado headed straight towards them but it stopped and opened up, and the wind stopped blowing too. It revealed it was a figure which was a standing on a hoverboard that looks like Cyclone, but its pants is completely glowing light blue. He descended to them with a grumpy face and looked at Cyclone closely.

"Uh...", Cyclone said with fear while backing his face away.

He suddenly changed his mood to a happy one.

"Hey, wassup guys? It's so good to meet you all!", he went closer to Cyclone and hit him gently with his elbow, "Especially my owner", he giggled.

"Why isn't he acting like the other guardian", Yaya whispered.

Lloyd walked closer to him, "You're...not gonna attack us?".

"Huh? Attack you? Why so?", he replied innocently.

"Nothing hehe...can you help us to get my power band?", asked Cyclone.

"Your power band? Sure! Follow me"

The Wind Guardian brought them to the building where the Sword of Sanctuary was found.

"This is...the building that we found the Sword of Sanctuary!", said Cole.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?", said Jay.

"Ha, look at this!", said the Wind Guardian.

He used his wind powers to make a tornado and destroy a building to make a platform out of it.

"Hop on!", he said and he got on the platform.

"Err", everyone was not sure to get on it or not.

The Wind Guardian sighed, "Do you want to get back your power band?"

Cyclone answered, "Ha-ah"

"Then hop on!"

Everyone got on the platform.

"Ready?", the Wind Guardian asked.

Everyone showed their thumbs up. The platform started to float and boosted up to the building's highest floor.

When it reached there, the platform suddenly stopped.

"We're here", said the Wind Guardian.

Gopal was screaming non-stop and got everyone's attention. They were glaring at him, after a few seconds, he realized that they had reached there already.

"Oh um hehehe...please continue", said Gopal.

Everyone got down from the platform and descended into the building. The Wind Guardian stopped using his powers and the platform fell down with a loud crash.

"That's gotta hurt", Fang whimpered.

Cyclone looked around the room and noticed that his power band isn't in the room

"Eh, where's the power band?", he asked.

"Ha, that's what you don't know!", said the Wind Guardian.