Gravity

When they were about to reach the bottom, the gravitational area disappeared. Ice seems like he wasn't aware that they were close to the ground but he pointed his index finger downwards. All of them were at the bottom already landing, he used his finger to balance him as he reached there and turned his body 90 degrees down so that he would stand on his feet again. He looked up a bit and saw everyone gasping at him and he shrugged.

"H-how did you do that?, asked Kai.

"Perhaps you should just relax and let your body do the work", he walked pass by him.

They went to the undergrounds of Borg tower and saw a room which was mostly blue, with a tower at the edge of it. Cole commanded them to search every each and single part of the place. Yaya searched the tower for it and she found something like a hole and also something which was glowing bright pink inside it.

She called Zane to come over, "Can you check what is inside this hole?".

He analysed it and said, "It's...something like a power band that can control gravity"

The others came to them after hearing what they were talking about.

"Have you found the power band?", asked Lloyd.

"Yeah, but it's stuck in this hole, and we will need to tear apart this tower in order to reach it", Zane explained.

"Don't worry, leave that to me", said Cyclone walking in front to them.

Everyone stood aside, "Hold on to something", he said.

"Thunderblade!", Thunderstorm said as threw his sword to the ground in front of everyone, "Hold on to those".

"Cyclone sphere!", Cyclone threw it to the front of the tower and it started absorbing everything loose to move in circles around it.

Everyone was about to be absorbed by it but Thunderstorm's sword was strong enough for them to hold on. Suddenly they felt something pulling them down against the ground, it seems like the power band was activated again making everyone stick against the floor. The energy pulled everything close to the ground and the sudden gravitational pull cause the cyclone sphere to break.

Fang grunted, "We need someone to break open the tower to stop the power band!".

Gravis used his powers to make him levitate and not affected by the gravitational powers.

"Gravis! Try to get the building to open up and pass the power band to me, I can stop it!", said Yaya.

"Alright", he said, flying to the tower.

"Now how do I open up this tower", he thought to himself, "Aha!".

He used his gravity powers to pull some of the tower's parts away, opening up the hole. After a few seconds he managed to take away everything blocking him from reaching it.

"There", he took the power band from its place and flew to Yaya, "Here's your power band".

Yaya looked up and saw Gravis passing her her power band, "Thanks", she said.

She took it and wore it on her right wrist. She levitated from the ground and lifted her hands up which causes the gravitational energy to disappear.