Power Bands Missing

The five Boboiboys and his friends and his friends were fighting Mega Probe.

Meanwhile, Adu Du just completed his machine,"This time, they will definitely be gone for sure!".

He pressed some buttons on his machine and it started working.

~Blackout moment~

Boboiboy and his friends woke up laying down on the battlefield.

"Eh, where's Probe?", said Ying trying to stand up.

The five Boboiboys tried joining back together, but instead they just bumped into each other and fell on the ground. His friends heard a thud from their direction and ran to him.

"Are you guys alright?", asked Yaya.

Quake came up from the ground while rubbing his head, "We were trying to form back together but then-", he looked on his wrist and noticed that his power band was not there, "My power band, it's gone!".

The others checked their wrists too and theirs was not with them too! Quake commanded all of them to hurry up and find Ochobot.

"Yeah, you guys go, I'm just gonna stay here and chill", said Ice while laying against a pile of junk, but Blaze pulled him to follow them.

Meanwhile in Tok Aba's house, Ochobot was helping sweeping the floor behind the entrance door. Suddenly, Gopal came rushing in, crushing Ochobot behind the door.

"Adeh!", shouted Ochobot.

His shout has caught Gopal's attention, he looked behind the door and saw Ochobot slammed against the wall.

"Oh, hehe...sorry Ochobot", he closed the door and Ochobot fell on the floor.

"Ochobot, we need your help!", said Yaya.

He got up from the ground and scratched his head, "Hah, why?"

"To help us locate our power bands", said Fang.

"Wait wait wait, what's going on?"

Gopal explained, "Just now, we were fighting Mega Probe and then suddenly, we felt a wave of energy upon us. We didn't know what happened and we ended up laying on the ground with our power bands missing.

"Ha-ah, that's right", Quake continued.

"Hm...okay then, I'll try", he showed out a holographic screen.

He searched planet Earth but there was no sign of it. He continued searching for it on other planets in other galaxies and dimensions. All of them looked at each other and shruged. Ochobot showed out another planet in another dimension, apparently, their power bands were located there!

"On another planet? Wuhuhuhu, how are we suppose to get there?", Gopal cried.

"Uh...which dimension and planet is this?", asked Quake.

"This is planet Ninjago in the LEGO dimension"

"But still, how are we suppose to get there?", Ying asked worried.

"It's okay, allow me to bring you there", said Ochobot.

"Are you sure about this?", asked Cyclone.

"Of course, now step aside", Ochobot started storing his energy in between his palms and threw it near against a wall.

The energy grew bigger and bigger till an explosion occured. All of them expect Ochobot fell down. They opened their eyes and saw a portal.

"Hurry up and enter!", Ochobot shouted.