Cloud Kingdom

They realized that he looked exactly like Thunderstorm as he walked closer to them.

"Who are you and why do you look like me?!", Thunderstorm shouted.

He grinned, "Who am I?", lightning crackled. "I am...the Lightning Guardian! I know you came here to get your precious gift, but you will all have to get through me to get it"

"Leave it to us", said Jay and all the ninjas jumped in front of Boboiboy and his friends.

The ninjas tried their best to defeat him but fails to, they ended up being electrocuted by him.

"Now...it's your turn!", the Lightning Guardian aimed his lighting balls to Boboiboy and his friends, but he suddenly paused.

"Got it", Thunderstorm said and they looked at him on the platform, he got his power band back!

He hoped down to the ground and the Lightning Guardian disappeared and is nowhere to be found.

'You're so awesome, Thunderstorm!", said Blaze.

Thunderstorm smiled and chuckled.

"You can return this place to normal right?", asked Lloyd.

"Wait, this place doesn't looks like this before?"

"Well not really", said Cole.

"Before this the place looks the same, but it only have blue electricity surrounding it", said Zane.

"Oh, I see", he looked at the place, "Lightning absorption!".

The place went back to normal like before, things wasn't floating that high and the surrounding turned back to blue.

"See, I told you Kai, they aren't that bad", said Nya smiling.

"Heh, maybe you're right, and I think we'll need some reinforcements later on in the mission"

"What reinforcements?"

They were climbing the Wailing Alps to reach for Cyclone's power band in the Cloud Kingdom.

"Who's watch are we looking for again?", asked Cyclone.

"Obviously yours", Ice said in a way.

"Oh yeah, hehe, right"

"How long does it still takes to reach the top?", asked Ying.

"Um...I would estimate about two more hours", answered Zane.

Thunderstorm grunted, "This is taking too long, everyone grab on me".

"Oh, okay", said Jay.

"Lightning movement", he teleported all of them to the top just in eight seconds.

"That...was...awesome! We should do that again!", said Jay in excitement.

"Err maybe next time", said Thunderstorm as if he's insecure.

"Yahoo!"

"Don't mind him, he's always like that", said Lloyd.

"Eh, where's the 'Cloud Kingdom' that you guys have been talking about?", asked Fang.

"Wait for it...", said Nya.

They all looked above them and saw a gigantic cloud with a opening at the bottom.

"How are we suppose to get up there?", Gopal asked worried.

"Simple, Kai, you go with Nya, the four of you (Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Fang), follow us. Thunderstorm, teleport the rest up"

All of them nodded and they went up into Cloud Kingdom.

They stood on a pile of clouds and saw a golden city in distance.

"Are we standing on clouds?", Quake asked curiously.

"Yeah", said Kai.

They headed to the city. Thunderstorm heard some giggling behind him, he turned around and saw Blaze playing around in the clouds.