Lost of Memory

He stepped on a brick on the floor and it revealed a passageway that leads them below.

"It looks dark in here", said Kai while he lit up his palm so that they can see where they are going.

Meanwhile in the journey deeper inside, they saw light glowing from a distance.

"It must be there!", shouted Cyclone as he ran faster towards the direction of the light.

They stopped when they reached the light source and saw Cyclone's power band floating on a table.

"Here it is, take care of me well later on, will ya?", asked the Wind Guardian to Cyclone.

"Of course", he smiled.

The Wind Guardian bowed to him and disappeared.

"That was awkward", said Cyclone with a poker face.

He walked towards his power band and wore it on his right wrist.

"Okay, let's move on now", he said as he walked back to the team.

They went back to Borg tower. Borg set up some seats for all of them to enter the Digiverse to retrieve Yaya's power band when suddenly a person named Gravis came in from the lift. Kai heard the lift ringed, he turned around and saw him.

"There you are", he said.

"You called for help?"

"Yeah, we're helping these people to get back their power bands and now we're going to get the gravity one so we think maybe you can help out?", said Nya.

"Gravity? Heh, leave that to me"

Quake saw Kai and Nya talking to Gravis and went to them.

"So who's this?", he asked.

"Oh, this is Gravis, master of gravity", Kai introduced.

"Oh, I'm Quake, nice to meet you", he went to shake his hand but he was cut off when the electricity suddenly tripped.

Everyone was shocked and Borg commanded Jay to check the electricity supply. Jay agreed, he ran to the power box of the supply and checked that there was nothing wrong, no wires plugged in the wrong hole, no lightning or thunderstorm, no water and it just tripped! He thought to himself the other possibilities on how the electricity tripped until he heard electricity crackling behind him. He turned to look behind him and saw Thunderstorm holding his blade pointing to him and they were not even 10cm apart.

"T-Thunderstorm?!?", Jay shouted in fear.

"Shut up! Whoever you are!"

All of them heard Jay's and Thunderstorm's conversation. Nya ran towards Jay to see if he is alright.

"Jay! Are you al-"

Thunderstorm electrocuted her and she fell down when she was running towards him.

"Nya!", he shouted back.

"What has gotten into him?", asked Cole.

"Don't worry, let me handle him", Kai said as he was about to use his fire powers on him.

"Don't", Quake put his hand in front of him, stopping him from attacking Thunderstorm, "Don't attack him, it'll only make his attacks more stronger and also his actions more uncontrollable"

"Pixal had analysed his brain and it seems to lost his memories, which causes his actions to become like that", said Zane.

"But how could he lost his memories when he didn't before this?", asked Fang.