Meeting the Ninjas

"C'mon, let's go", said Jay and all of them followed him out.

"Hey guys, I'm back!", he shouted.

"There you are Jay", said Kai.

"I got some people who need help here. Allow me to introduce, this is Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Fang, Quake, Thunderstorm, Cylone, Blaze, and Ice"

"Nice to meet you", said Cole shaking their hands.

"You too", Yaya said happily.

"Okay, so they need our help to find their power bands here", said Jay walking to Zane on the computers' table.

"Right on duty", he searched his computer for their power bands and got all their locations.

"Print it out", said Lloyd.

Zane printed out the locations on a piece of paper and Kai went to pick it up.

"Hey guys, come here for a sec", Kai whispered and the ninjas gathered around him.

"What is it Kai?", asked Nya.

"Did you notice that all these locations had a lot of happenings these days?"

"I believe the disasters have something to do with them", said Zane and everyone looked at Boboiboy and his friends.

"I'll go ask them about it", said Nya.

"But sis..."

"It's okay, they seem nice, don't jump to conclusions that fast", she snatched away the paper away from Kai and walked to them.

"We got the locations of your power bands already, but there is still something"

Everyone gulped.

"What is it?..", asked Quake.

"A lot of happenings have been occurring in these places nowadays"

"Then can you help us to these places safely?", asked Fang.

"Sure, no problem!"

Each of them shared a seat in the ninjas' vehicles.

"First location, the Floating Ruins", said Nya while setting her GPS to guide them there.

"Are you sure about this sis?", asked Kai from his vehicle.

"If you want to know the answers to the disasters, then help them for at least once and see how it goes", she closed the glass cover and started the engine.

Kai closed his glass cover too and they all prepared to leave to their destinations.

"Okay, we're here", said Cole. All of them got down from the vehicles.

The place looks dark, everything was randomly thrown everywhere on the ground.

"Is this place abandoned or...", asked Quake.

"No one lives here much so yea, I think there's not much to worry about", Kai said as he walked a few steps frontwards.

Suddenly, they heard something heavy fell down. Light was shown on a higher platform and they saw Thunderstorm's power band floating high up in mid-air with electricity surrounding it.

"Thunderstorm, look, that's your power band!", Gopal shouted.

"Eh?!", everyone heard some electricity crackling.

Red-colored light was seen glowing near the power band and it slowly became a figure floating in mid-air. He looks like he was wearing a cap and a black jacket with lightning details on it, his pants was completely glowing red. He looked up and stood on the ground. He moved his arms apart the entire place lit up and things were floating like it was, but this time with red electricity.