Lovely Lou.

It was a tradition, ever since they started living together. Louis always woke up before Harry. He’d start breakfast, frying up the bacon and eggs, squeezing them orange juice. Breakfast was the only meal Louis could cook, having mastered it during the early school mornings when his mum had the early shift.

He was flipping some pancakes today, when he felt two strong arms snake around his waist and warm lips on his neck. He smiled, closing his eyes and savoring this moment. He savored the feeling of Harry’s arms and lips, he savored the curly hair tickling his face, and the warm smell that Harry always had that was just... him. He adored it. 

He placed one hand over Harry’s squeezing lightly, the other flipping the pancake over, some batter splattering over the edge of the pan.

“Good morning my lovely Lou.” Harry whispered against his neck, planting yet another soft kiss there.

“Hi Bear.” Louis turned his face just enough so Harry’s lips slid along his cheek, right to his own lips, planting a good morning kiss there, the first of many. 

Harry’s arms tightened, his lips back to suckling on Louis’s neck. Louis smiled, feeling his concentration slipping.

“Baby... I don’t know about you but I don’t like burned pancakes.”

Harry barely grunted, his lips kissing the mark he had made before lifting his head and going to sit on the kitchen counter. His back felt cold without the warmth of Harry, but he continued to finish up breakfast.

Harry started mumbling on about his dreams occasionally pausing, wanting Louis’s input. Louis would gladly give it, smiling as he did so, before listening to Harry’s slow drawl once again.

When the food was done and had been served onto plates, they took it to their dining room table, built for two. They held hands all through breakfast across the table.

This was the kind of love everyone dreams of. The kind that everyone loves and wishes they had more of. Some people think they have it but really, they’re just in love with the idea of love, but Harry and Louis? They would always be Harry and Louis. Haz and Lou. Forever. They had a life time of hand holding across the table, and good morning kisses and... Just of each other.