1. Truth Is Revealed

Start from the beginning

"Simon...thank you. Seriously."

"You're welcome, you know you five are practically family to me."
_
"What the hell is your problem?!" Louis exclaimed, slamming the other against the wall. "You were gone for almost a week. A fucking week!"

"Louis-"

"Don't even, Harry! I am pissed."

"But-"

"No Harry, shut up! I swear you are the most selfish and difficult person ever! One minute we're cool and the next you're mad-"

Harry pulled the other into a tight embrace. Louis was in shock for a moment, then started to push Harry away.

"Get off of me!" Louis yelled, freeing his arms and punching the taller man. Harry only held on tighter. The shorter one gave up not too long after, his arms falling to his sides tiredly. He unintentionally leaned into the younger lad, slowly regaining his breath. "Fuck you...you left us...left me..."

"But you did the same to me three years ago, didn't you?"
_
They held each other, but it wasn't long before Louis loosened his grip. They slightly pull away but keep their arms around each other. Harry stares at he other brunet's lips before his eyes locked with his.

They're kissing in seconds.

However, their moment is shortened as the door is opened and a loud gasp comes from someone's mouth. Louis immediately shoves the younger lad away from him.

"Eleanor!" Louis exclaims.

"Louis!" Harry says, shocked.

"Harry!" Eleanor snarls angrily. "I can't believe you! I knew you liked him, but I thought you'd never be so low to kiss him behind my back. Everyone was right about you being a manwhore, a homewrecker."

Harry takes the scolding, silently nodding. Louis tells his girlfriend to wait outside for a few minutes, and the girl reluctantly obeys. The tension between the two worsened, they became slightly uncomfortable.

"Louis..." Harry trails off as the tears stream down his face.

"No, Harry. I can't believe you would do that. I thought you were my best friend. Do me a favor, and stay away from me and my girlfriend."

Harry was left alone with a stinging pain on his cheek and a tear in his heart.
_

It was silent.

"Do you know how much that hurt? You ignored me. I left for five days, you left for three fucking years. You don't know how it felt. Being around someone you're in love with every hour of every day and not being able to touch or even talk to them because they wanted nothing to do with you. You've given me more attention this month than you have in three years."

"Harry-"

"No Louis, you don't know how much I missed you," Harry said. He walked closer to the shorter brunet, tilting his chin so their eyes could lock. "I thought I lost you forever...I thought you hated me."

Louis stayed silent.

"Louis, did you feel something when we kissed?"

"...I...I don't know," The short brunet lied.

"Oh."

"...Maybe I need a reminder." The taller one stared at the shorter one in shock. Harry cautiously closed the gap between them, their lips locking.
_

That is it for this chapter! Vote, comment, share, all those good things! It's a bit rushed but I tried.

QOTD: DID YOU SEE HARRY?

AOTD: Help, I have fallen and I can't get up