Chapter 2

Chapter 2

You gotta love Saturdays. I woke up at 11:00a.m feeling happy and relaxed. Not to mention hyper. I'm always hyper except on mornings of schooldays. I smiled when I saw that I was still hugging Teddy.

I went out of my bed and took a long warm bath. I could never do that on schooldays or else I would have to wake up at 5:00a.m and everyone knows I can't.

When I was done, I put on my underwear before trotting to my closet. I took out a pair of black shorts and put them on. I looked at my shirts deciding which one to put on. I scanned them all and decided to go with my red shirt. It had a cute skater girl on it.

I took it out of my closet and-

"You might want to close the curtains next time." I yelped when I heard Luca's voice.

I turned to the window and saw Luca sitting on the edge of his widow smirking. I noticed that I was only wearing my black shorts and black bra, with silver butterflies on it, may I add. That's just great.

I quickly put on my red shirt and I was sure that my face was the same color as the shirt.

"Sorry" I said biting my lower lip in embarrassment "I'm not used to having neighbors."

"I'm not complaining." he smirked as he landed in my room.

I slapped the back of his head and he laughed. Thank god he didn't make it more awkward than it was.

He jumped on my bed and closed his eyes, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Make yourself at home." I said sarcastically and he smiled.

I opened my drawer and took out my hairbrush. I brushed my wet brown hair slowly.

"What do we have here?" Luca said when I was done.

I walked to where he was lying on my bed and saw him looking at Teddy.

I slowly took Teddy and turned him towards Luca.

"Luca, this is Teddy" I said "Teddy this is our new neighbor Lucas"

"Nice to meet you Teddy." Luca said shaking Teddy's arm seriously.

I smiled and placed Teddy back on my bed.

"You coming Luca?" I asked as I opened my bedroom door.

"Where to?" he asked getting off my bed.

"The kitchen." I answered "I want chocolate."

He nodded and followed me down to the kitchen.

I opened my favorite cupboard and took out a box full of chocolate bars.

Luca was sitting on one of the chairs of the kitchen island. I placed the box in front of him and jumped up to sit on the kitchen island. I always sit there because I love it.

"Chairs were created for people to sit on them." he said.

"It's more comfortable here." I shrugged opening the box.

I looked at the chocolates in the box. What to choose?

After a lot of debating, I decided to eat a Galaxy bar and Luca took Kit-Kat.

"Let's play twenty questions" he suggested.

"Okay" I nodded "You start."

My legs were dangling next to the chair where he was sitting and we were facing each other.