Let's not fight again (Momo. Req)

Characters: You x Momo (Twice)
Requested by: Monstaxftw
Enjoy :)

******

You saw your girlfriend, Momo, talking to a guy in her agency's cafeteria when you were visiting her a few days ago. At first you thought it was just some kind of meeting with the staff but you kept on seeing her with the guy every time you came to visit her.

"Hey Momo," you said to her one day, getting tired with her meeting up with the guy over and over again.

"Oh, hey oppa!" Momo enthusiastically replied.

"Momo... Can I ask you something?" You asked.

"Yes, sure oppa. Anything." Momo smiled.

"I've been seeing you with the guy from your agency quite a lot now... And I'm just wondering what are you guys' relationship?"

"Oh, oppa," Momo laughed. "He's one of the staff at JYPE, no need to worry!" Momo reassured you. "Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, Momo. It's just that I've been noticing that you're spending quite a lot of time with the guy now.."

"Oppa, as much as I love this protective side of you, you gotta understand that I still need guy friends too."

"I do, Momo. I understand that even if we're in a relationship, we could still have some relations with the opposite sex. But I really am uncomfortable with the way you and that guy converse. It's as if you're not taken or something. I could clearly see that the guy's interested in you. And I feel like you don't make any move to say that you're taken."

"Oppa, you have no right to say that! Kevin and I are nothing short of friends! Heck, he's my childhood friend. I can't believe how low you think of me." Momo said, hurt lacing her tone.

"Momo, I-"

"Save it oppa. You clearly think that I'm some low life girl who latches on any male that gives me their attention." Momo shouted and left without another word.

You felt empty. It wasn't your intention to make Momo hurt. You were only trying to make the whole thing a bit simpler and too avoid any misunderstandings. But you guess that the way you handled the situation, it has made things more complicated that it already is.

•••••

The next few days passed by in a blur. You kept on thinking about Momo and how you missed her. You missed the way she laughs, you missed the feeling of her in your arms. Heck, you even missed how she would scrunch up her nose every time she is frustrated about something.

You kept on looking over her contact in your phone and thinking if you should call her or not. But your pride,unfortunately, got in the way and you decided on the latter.

Momo wasn't doing as good as you were either. She cried the whole night after you and her fought. And cried again every time she thought of you. She kept on getting distracted on fan meeting events, thinking about how she could've prevented that day from happening.

•••••

After 1 week of longing for Momo, you couldn't take it anymore. Searching through your contacts, you clicked on Momo's name and called her.

"H-hello?" Momo's voice called out.

"Momo? Have you been crying?" You asked, worried.

"Well no s-sh** Sherlock." She answered back.

"Oh Momo... Where are you? Go outside okay? I got you something." You said, then ending the call afterwards.

You got outside and into your car. Earlier in the morning you went into the supermarket to buy the sweets that Momo loves. Arriving at the JYP building, you saw Momo outside, waiting for you.

"Jagiya~" you called out.

"O-oppa, what do you want?" She said whilst shivering.

"Momo, are you cold? Come let's go inside. I got something for you." You said, taking her hand and going inside the building.

"Momo... I am so sorry. I shouldn't've been too over protective of you.. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me. I'll do anything to earn for your forgiveness." You said, kneeling in front of her.

"Oppa... It's okay. I forgave you a few days ago.. And I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry. I was too sensitive. You were only looking out for me... Sorry oppa.." Momo said, kneeling down in front of you as well.

"Momo, I love you so much. You know that?"

"Of course oppa! I love you too." Momo laughed whilst kissing you on your cheek.

"I got these for you, Momo." You said, showing the treats you bought for her.

"Oh~ Thank you so much oppa!" Momo said. She leaned in and kissed you full blown on your lips.

"I love you, oppa. Let's not fight again~"

******

Hope you enjoyed~
Vote & comment for more.
How to request? Refer to the first part of this book^^