Cool (JayPark) pt. 1

Characters: You x JayPark (AOMG).
Part 1 of 2.

********

You woke up to incessant knocks on your door.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up! You're late for school!" You heard your mum shout from the other side.

Processing the words she has shouted at you, you quickly shot right out of bed and into your bathroom.

"Aish.. How did I manage to wake up late?" You asked yourself. "I've set the alarm clock to 6am. How strange.."

After finishing your daily morning routine, you rushed to get into your school uniform and out your room to get breakfast.

"Morning mum," you greeted. To which was followed by a disapproving look from your mum.

"(Y/N), how many times have I told you to sleep early! Stop staying up late! And no, 'fangirling' over your idol is not an excuse to sleep late!" Mum said, adding air quotation marks when she said fangirling.

Ahh.. She knows me too well..

You laughed, "Sorry mum! Won't do it again, I promise." You said sheepishly.

After eating breakfast and bidding goodbye to your mum, you headed outside to your car.

"We gon' get it pop it, we gon' get it pop it~" you heard your ringtone blast off.

"Hello?" You asked after accepting the call.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?!" Your best friend shouted from the other end of the line.

"Hani? What? What's happening?" You asked, worried.

"Nothing.. It's just that I just saw a HOT -emphasising on HOT- guy walked pass me heading into the office." She answered, cheek evident in her voice.

"Oh, that's cool. But what's the point of calling me sounding all panicked? You almost scared me half to death." You grumbled.

"Cool? COOL? How can you only say 'cool'?! I just told you that a hot guy is in our school and you're only saying that it's cool? You're so unbelievable." She huffed.

"Whatever Hani," you said, rolling your eyes. "Listen, I'm running a little late here so I'm hanging up. Bye."

"Okay bye." She said before you hung up.

You arrived to school with just minutes to spare. Running into school, you didn't exactly paid any attention to your surrounding before you fell down and hit the floor, hard.

"Ouch, what the hell?" You gasped. You looked up to see a guy looming over you.

"Oh, hey there. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you!" The guy apologised.

"No, it's okay! It's mainly my fault! I ran without paying attention to the people that  was in front of me." You said while trying to stand up.

"Here, let me help you." The guy said, holding out his hand for you to take.

You thanked him before saying that you had to head to class.

"Wait, I didn't get your name?" The guy shouted when you were halfway to your class.

"It's (Y/N)!" You shouted back. "What's yours?"

"JayPark!" He answered before going inside a classroom.

"JayPark huh?" You thought. "I like his name.."

*********

Hope you enjoyed!
Vote & comment for part 2 :)