Joah (V of BTS)

Author's Note: Based on Jaypark's "Joah". (Kind of)
Characters: You x Kim Taehyung (V of BTS)

***********

"I like you," Taehyung muttered softly against your ear.

"W-what?" was your shaky reply.

"I like you," Taehyung muttered again. "Merely thinking about you makes me feel good, y'know? I can't describe this feeling, but I'm certain that you're the only one that can inflict it upon me."

"But Taehyung, I-" you weren't given a chance to reply before Taehyung cuts you off.

"Stay next to me, you know I can take care of you."

"Oh, Taehyung... You know I can't do that..." You whispered.

"(Y/N), even if you can't accept me, I will always only look at you." Taehyung said, and unknowingly started snickering.

"Oh my dear (Y/N), don't you get it? Ugh, I want to shoutout loudly. I like you, I like everything about you. From your head to your toes, even each of your small actions." Taehyung said, frustration lacing through his words.

"Could this actually be true?" You asked your self. "Taehyung, whom I've had a crush on for god knows how long, likes me?"

"And you know what else?" Taehyung continued, "The more the time passes, the more I find myself liking you."

His words were shocking to you, because all this time, you've been thinking that Taehyung only looks at you as a friend. All these years you've convinced yourself that Taehyung doesn't like you. That he only has friendly feelings towards you. And when you finally accepted the reality of it all, there he goes saying that he likes you.

"But why now Taehyung?" You shocked yourself by screaming those questions at him, but you can't stop. All those pent up frustration you have towards your feelings and Taehyung are finally given a chance to make itself known.

"Why now? After all these years, why finally admit it now just when my life is finally clicking into place?" You asked softly.

Taehyung was taken aback by your question. But before he could explain himself, you decided that enough is enough and that you didn't want to be fooled once again.

"You know what? It's okay, there's no need to answer my question. I'm tired, today has been hectic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home." And with that, you left without sparing him a glance.

**********

Hope you all enjoyed chapter 1 ^^
Feel free to give constructive criticism.
Comment & Vote for more <3