Character Profile

Name: Ashley Radcliffe

Age: 16

Parents: Roger Radcliffe (father), Anita Radcliffe (mother)

Physical Appearance: Has straight brown hair that reaches down to her back and brown eyes.

Outfits: First outfit - the one on the left (picture above)

Second outfit - Ashlynn Ella's signature outfit (from Ever After High)

Sleepwear - a light blue nightgown and white open-toed slippers

Third outfit - the one on the right (picture above) 

Parent's Day outfit - Frost Prisoner Lune's outfit (from Brave Frontier)

Coronation Day outfit - Ashlynn Ella's Thronecoming outfit (also from Ever After High)

Personality: Ashley is a polite, kind, and considerate girl who cares for both her family and friends. She is one of the people who are always friendly to the 4 children of villains; the others being Ben, Doug, her roommate Lonnie, and Fairy Godmother. She is often annoyed by Audrey, always calling her "Princess" due to her parents, Phillip and Aurora, being royals. Nevertheless, Ashley and Audrey share a good friendship despite their different perspectives on Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal. Ashley has a dynamic friendship with Carlos even though he is the son of Cruella and she were at odds with the Radcliffes back in the days. She is a skilled musician and has a good sense in fashion.

Author's Note: Feel free to vote and leave a comment but REMEMBER: NO signs of negativity or any profanity. You know I despise both of these.