Chapter 5: Don't Push It

 Boredom.

It wasn't everyday Uchiha Itachi encountered the not so welcomed emotion.

With his life, who could blame him for it? He was the son, and the heir, of one of the richest families in Japan, a proud member of the Akatsuki, and he faintly remembered being even more famous because of the modeling jobs he did here and there for his family's company.

Those three things should be enough to keep boredom away from the Uchiha, and still it didn't.

Being the heir of a rich family there wasn't one thing he couldn't do. And as a member of Akatsuki, a gang which did a lot exciting stuff, he had the respect from the whole school, and the fear of other gangs. And then, as a model he had attracted lots of fans, mainly girls, who he rejected on daily basis. He doesn't like doing it, but it gave him something to do, right?

But right now, nothing interesting was happening. Since his father was out of the country with his mother, on a business trip, there had been fewer assignments for him at home. And there were, surprisingly enough, no girls to reject that day, the whole all-girls school they usually came from was on a field trip but even though, there is usually at least one. But the most annoying was that the Akatsuki seemed peaceful, which it never was; that mostly due to the Deidara and Hidan, who always got into trouble. They usually fought/annoy that second-year group his brother was in charge of. Really, there wasn't –Hold up.

He paused while his dark blue-haired partner continued walking, whistling a tune distractingly.

His foolish little brother.

Now that he thought about it, where was his little brother? It had been several days, around a week or so, since he last seen him, and Lord knows how abnormal that was.

"Kisame." Said partner glanced at him questioningly, "Would you accompany me to the second-year's floor?"

Kisame grinned, scratching his cheek where a gill tattoo was present, "We're going to annoy your baby brother? Count me in!"

They stopped in front of Sasuke's class room. Itachi opened the door, and complete silence met him. His eyes trailed over the students in the class, but lastly looked at his blue friend. "It seems he is not here." He stated, turning his attention on the boy in the nearest seat. "Aa. Yuuko-san, have you seen my Otōto?" he asked.

The student quickly shook his head, "N-no. I- I haven't!" he quickly denied, his complexion now that of a ghost.

Itachi nodded before his gaze fell on the rest of the class, "May I know where my Otōto is?" he asked, silently hoping for a better answer.

The class gulped, despite how polite Itachi asked –it was to be expected, they had heard that Itachi was one of the calmest one, after all– they still feared him as an Akatsuki.

Itachi's eyes narrowed dangerously, having enough with the silence, "Where is my Otōto." He demanded.

A boy from the back quickly spoke, "H-he and the o-other leaders a-are frequently having m-m-meeting these days… s-so we barely s-see him!" he stuttered out.

Itachi raised an elegant brow, "Meetings?" he inquired.

"Yes. But, I'm afraid; they are none of your business, Aniki." Came a familiar voice from next to the door.

Every class mate of Sasuke's flinched as they felt the room drop several degrees, when the two brothers locked eyes. It was no secret that the two powerful Uchihas despised one another, though they still spoke to each other respectfully. Most people assumed that it was because they still somewhat cared for each other, but then again, who knew what was going through those Uchiha minds?