''What's your name?'' He leant forward as if he was almost intrigued by me.

''Phil.''

''Thought so.''

''What?''

''I'm Adrian.''

I didn't understand what he meant by 'thought so'. Did he know me?

''Are you a stalker or something?''

''Nah, I'm just a fan.'' His smile stayed on his face, ''Excuse me, I'm moving joint. Cya around Phil.'' The boy got up and practically disappeared into the crowd.

I noticed something he had left on the table, a lime green lighter. I picked it up seeing a number written on it in black sharpie pen.

+44 7758 438999
- ADRIAN

I stayed seated alone in the booth, watching the night go by. Eventually the lights dropped and the entire lounge was only dimly lit by the blue bubble towers and the neon rims. I watched Joe and Caspar leave, they didn't say hello to me but at least Joe acknowledged I came.

===
Sat 19 Dec, 4:37pm

Chris Kendall: Hey Phil, it's been a week or so. You alright?

Mon 21 Dec, 11:13am

Chris Kendall: I knocked for you but you weren't in, answer soon okay?

-Missed Calls-

Chris Kendall(12) 22/12/2015

PJ Liguori(3) 22/12/2015

Chris Kendall (6) 23/12/2015

Chris Kendall (18) 24/12/2015

Unknown Number (2) 24/12/2015

PJ Ligouri (4) 24/12/2015
---
I spent Christmas day alone and boxing day. It was at that moment I decided that I should have 8 cats, a knitting blog and cable TV. God Phil, you're far too alone.

I dropped myself down on my sofa, clicking on the TV to see what was on.

... Sale rates have gone down in the past ...

... What's this? There's magic everywhere! ...

...Oh no I didn't! Oh yes you did! ...

...The floods in Cumbria have left the...

...Do you want a nice cuddly friend? ...

...Io voglio il cibo ...

...OUR SURVEY SAYS...

...Let's bring out our next guest, Lorra...

...You're watching Good Morning Britain ...

Sighing, I left the channel on some sob fest day time talk show where some women was crying about the death of her 2 year old cat, Mittens, who had "committed suicide" by jumping out of the window of her three story apartment building. How she had concluded that her cat committed suicide was beyond me.

"Can you tell me what it was like for you to see Mittens jump out of the window and into the street?"

"Oh, it was simply tragic. He was always so happy and energetic."