I was a bit worried about what he saw. Of course being an instructor, I could loose my job by kissing the person I'm teaching. But luckily he didn't seem to notice. "How's it going?" he asked.

"Pretty good. Nico's learning faster than expected." Mr. Palmer raised his eyebrows, "that's great. I just needed to pick up a schedule and some paper work. I'll be out of here in one minute." He said and went to the office. "Take your time" I yelled.

Nico looked down at the water. He hadn't looked at me since Mr. Palmer walked in. The fear that I ruined everything exploded in the pit of my stomach. "Okay" I said with a sigh, "we are going to move on. Try again to get into the motion," he nodded slowly, he seemed uncomfortable. I knew it was a bad idea to try to kiss him. He was going to stop taking swim lessons, drop the tutoring and not go to the night out that night.

I took a deep breath and continued with the lesson. After our time was up, Nico got dressed and was about to leave. "Hey Nico" I called. I wanted to make sure things were good between us. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"Hey, you're still going to the night out tonight right?" he nodded slowly, his face showed a look of thought. "Good, you and Will could meet us at the pizza buffet by the movie theater." He nodded again, "Okay, thinks for inviting us."

I smiled, "No problem, I would love to have you there." He walked out the door and left me alone with the heavy feeling of regret.

...

Nico's POV

I waited for Will to get his slow ass to my house. I didn't want to be late. I hardly wanted to go. Especially after what happened during the swim lesson. I didn't even know what that was. . It seemed like he was going to kiss me. But I didn't want to think about it. If I did, than I would start to think he liked me back, which wouldn't end well for me.

Will finally pulled in my driveway and I got in the car. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, my mom wanted me to help my sister with her homework." I rolled my eyes, "you couldn't have went faster?"

"Why are you in a mood?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. I sighed, realizing I was kinda being a jerk. "Sorry, I'm just... frustrated."

"Why aren't you telling me what's going on? You can't just show up in a bad mood and not tell me why." I groaned, "Why can't I?"

"Because, if I have to deal with it, then I want to know if it's appropriate to slap you or not." I glared at him, but it didn't seem to faze him at all. "Tell me Nico. What happened between you and Percy?"

I sighed and gave in. I told him about the Mexican restaurant and what happened that day. He seemed surprised, and... happy. "He tried to kiss you?" my fists clenched, "No, he didn't." "Nico, when are you going to open your eyes?"

"You weren't there Will. You don't know what he was going to do." Will scoffed, "I have a pretty good idea."

I felt like I was going to punch him, but then the pizza buffet came into view. "There" I said and pointed at the building. Will pulled up to the giant window and I saw Percy talking to his friend Jason by a table full of his friends.

Will and I walked in and Percy saw us immediately. "Hey, I'm glad you came." He said with his smile. "I said I would" I said jokingly. "Well come on. They have really good pizza." Will and I followed Percy to the bar and we went through all the choices. I just got pepperoni since I wasn't a big fan of olives.

We all sat down together at joined tables and somehow I got between Will and Percy. Percy willingly sat beside me. I didn't really know why but I guessed it was so he could make me as uncomfortable as possible.