Switch place.

T- ara- Sugar free.

Yein starts making the chorus dance step.

"Sugar free!"

Switch place

Bang, bang bang –big bang

The whole group starts to gasp. Suga then throws a joke.

"If you do that, you're going to look vulgar. "

Jungkook though for a second.

"Sorry, Yein."

He makes the chorus dance and makes Yein laughs.

"Bang, bang, bang by big bang."

Switch place.

Something – Girls day

Everyone chuckles seeing the cute Yein trying to do a simple but sexy dance step. But Yein tried even though it makes Jungkook show his bunny smile.

"Something!"

"Congratulations, you get to complete in a minute." –Jisoo

They clap for Yein and Jungkook's victory.

[Taehyung X Sujeong]

They high-five first before starting the game.

"Ready... Set... Go!!"

Catallena –Orange Caramel

Sujeong dance it cutely that V couldn't help but smiles.

"Catallena!!"

Switch place

VIXX – Error

V shows a sign of error like in his neck.

"Error by VIXX Sunbae."

Switch place.

Shake it- Sistar

Sujeong starts to dance for the chorus but V couldn't much see it since they're wearing jumpsuits. Sujeong changes to 'Touch my body'.

"Sistar, touch my body!"

Sujeong shook her head and replay the earlier dance step.

"Shake it!"

Switch place

Fun boys – Bangtan

V dances like a drunk guy and makes Sujeong confuse. Being Suga, he throws remarks.

"You said you're the best dancer. Show something she understands."

V then thinks for a while and start to makes a fainting dance step which Jungkook does in the end. Sujeong snaps her finger.

"Bangtan sunbaenim, Fun Boys."

Switch place.

Taeyeon – I

Sujeong is fluster as she reads the song. It's a ballad song. She start to make act like she was doing at their vocal class. V could only scratch his head. Sujeong then starts to do Lion Heart dance step as Taeyeon.

"Lion Heart!"

Sujeong shook her head and start to sing again. But V couldn't get the answer.

"Sunbae, I don't know what to do anymore. I already give all the clues."

*Deng*

"That's the end! (claps)"

Suga said. But Jisoo raise her hands.

"Suga and Jiae, turtle couple. I decide to make some rules. Since I didn't made the decision yet, until then none say that the decision. Or not, go and take a penalty card. So, turtle couple will receive a penalty couple. Sujeong and V sunbae can step down now."

"Jisoo~ can't you give us a chance?? You just made this rule. At least give us a chance."

Jiae tries hard to convince her member to give another chance to her and Suga sunbae. She did want to hit Suga for being rude and being so calm.

Jisoo taps her chin but then, give in anyway.

"All you have to do is that both of you have to stop announcing something false. Continue on, the elephant couple gets 1 minute and 45 seconds. Next, the lamb couple."

[A/N: Can we skip this? I don't have any idea to do the other members.]

__

"In the end, Jungkook and Yein wins and Rap Monster and Baby Soul loses. Please pick a card."

After Jisoo shuffles the card , she puts it all. Baby Soul picks a card and lets Rap Monster reads it out aloud.

"Speak informally to each other for the whole game."

Jisoo stretch out her hands to let the couple speak to each other.

"Anyeong?"

"Umm... De, anyeong."

They greet each other awkwardly that makes the members grins. Jisoo then proceed to the next game.

~Preview

"Since we're turtles, just do a turtle something."

Jiae strangely, strongly protest.

"We could be edited out if you ask me to do a turtle. Plus, it's too easy."

"Then do you have a better idea?"

"Let's do a..."