Imperfection - Where the BLEEP are we?

Madison looked to Cameron, then me, then she stopped on Sydney.

"M-Maddie, calm down!" Sydney stuttered. "Oh I'll calm down."

Madison pointed to me, Cameron, and Sydney, murmuring something. Suddenly, I started feeling lightheaded, til I got ready to pass out. My vision blurred and I felt myself floating in space. Not literally since a blinding light cut off my sight. It all went black.

I woke up the next morning not feeling like myself. It felt like a hangover in my head. But shook through it, opening my eyes. Metal surrounded me like a cage. Some straw stuff on the ground was below my feet. Wait a minute...why does my body feel so hairy?

I touched my stomach. Hair! I looked down at my body. I was the size of a hamster! I walked on all fours around the little cage with food, wheel spin thing, and water.

A small mirror came into my view. A brown rodent stared back at me. Realization hit me. I'm a hamster! A tiny squeak came from me.

I looked to see two other brown hamsters laying in the corner. I crawled over to them. Was it Cameron and Sydney. Or regular hamsters?

I poked the bigger one. "Huh?" This is definitely Cameron. Sydney rolled onto her back. "I'm a hamster again!" She didn't sound excited. More like scared.

"Oh crap. Madison turned us into animals!" Cameron explains.

"More like rodents!" I moan. "I feel like a Zuni pet." Cameron grumbled.

Sydney walked over to the front side of the cage. Cameron and I followed, walking on our feet. She put her tiny hands on the cage. "Let me out!" She begged.

Madison's sleeping figure across the room rolled over and faced us. Her eyes popped open, a creepy smile spread across her face.

"Good morning." She said calmly.

Sydney and Cameron sighed irritably. I touched my ears. Madison's feet came baring over to the cage, it was clearly heard because Cameron and Sydney scurried to the back of the cage with me.

"Hungry?" Madison picked up a bottle filled with something brown. I sniffed the air.

She poured it into a long rectangular plate. Cameron bounded over to it, followed by me. Sydeny's feet ran to keep up with us.

Cameron nibbled a bit. "Taste good." He said over a mouthful of food. Sydney giggled girlishly, picking up a piece for herself.

I nibbled one myself hesitantly. Hamster food is only appealing to hamsters. Could hamster food be appealing to humans turned into humans?

I glanced at my two companies. The food was about done. It's not or never.

I chomped down hungrily, realizing I hadn't ate since yesterday during lunch. Or is it even the next morning? Judging by the sun (and the clock), it seemed about six in the morning.

Cameron sat back on his butt, leaning against the cage. "That was good." Sydney and I joined him. "Mm." She said. I trotted over to the two, seemingly falling over each other.

I watched the two. They seemed relaxed. Unlike me.

"Guys, how do we get out of here?" I asked. Cameron looked at me, then around the cage. "I dunno." Was his blunt answer.

I sighed sadly. "We're gonna die in here, aren't we?" I moaned.

"No, no, no! Madison takes really good care of her pets." Sydney said, trying to be helpful.

"I don't want to be a pet!" I exclaim, angrily.

"Calm down." Sydney whispered. "You'll wake up Gunther."

My back vibrated, mocking my anger. "Who in the world is that?" I demanded.

"My grandpa, turned into hamster." Sydney looked around the cage dramatically. "He's really cranky when you wake him."

Cameron chuckled. "What did he do to get in here?" Sydney giggled. "He forgot to give a present to Maddie on her birthday."

"This girl is a whack job!"

"Tell me something I didn't know." Cameron chuckled, who I will now call Cam.

"That people call me Syd, nawt Sydney." Syd complained.

Cam and I rolled our eyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I had to stop it there. I promise I'll update faster than normal. Okay... I can't promise that. Tell me what you think. :)