meeting her

You walk aimlessly through a park. Someone sits on the swings, but you can't tell if it's a child or an adult, so you decide to leave.

You feel someone behind you, so you look, but no one's there. You shrug and keep walking.

Next thing you know, you're getting punched in the face. You fall to the floor, holding your left cheek lightly, feeling the next surge of pain in your ribs. You try to look up, but get slapped.

"Hey!" a voice roars. You look up at the scene unfolding. A tiny woman comes up to the man assaulting you. You can't quite see her face.

"What, shorty?" he asks. Her face contorts, signalling she doesn't like the nickname 'shorty'. She punches him square in the face, knocking him to the floor. He stays there, lifeless. You stare at the man in shock.

The small woman comes to you, and squats next to you.

"Are you okay?" she removes your hand, examining your face.

"Y-yeah." you look up to meet gorgeous brown eyes. She's beautiful.

She stands up, holding a hand out. You stare at the beautiful woman.

"You aren't gonna leave me hangin' now, are you?" she cracks a small smile. You smile shakily and take her small hand, getting off of the ground.

"What's your name?" she asks, looking up at you. You're slightly taller than her, but not by a lot.

"I'm Y/n. What's yours?" you question. She smiles brightly.

"Ally," she responds.

"Cute name," you smile, causing her to blush. She giggles.

"Thank you, but yours is prettier," she says. You blush.

"Thank you. Now, how about I take you out to ice cream? There's a polar right around the corner," you suggest, you can't thank Ally enough for saving me.

"Sure, why not?" she smiles, causing a smile to reach your face as well. The two of you start to walk.

"Well, Ally, tell me about yourself," you say, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm Ally Brooke. I'm apart of Fifth Harmony. I love to sing and write. And that's basically it," she says. You nod.

"I know who you are, I was just trying to be polite." you smile. "I'm a huge harmonizer, I love you guys."

"Aw, thank you! The girls and I love you too!" she stops and pulls you into her famous Ally hugs. You smile brightly, you've always wanted an Ally hug.

The two of you finally reach the ice cream polar, Cold Stone.

You open the door for her, she smiles and walks in. You let the door go behind you.

You and Ally stand in line.

"What are you getting?" you ask.

"Cake batter." she replies immediately. You giggle.

"Of course, you, Normani, Lauren, and Dinah love cake batter." you say. She laughs. Her laugh is more adorable in real life.

"Thank you," she blushes.

"For what?" you question.

"You said my laugh was more adorable in real life," her blush darkens as a tint of pink appears on your cheeks.

"Oh, well, it's true," you shrug, causing her to laugh.

After you order our ice cream, we sit down with it.

You watch her eat. She's beyond gorgeous.

You take a spoonful of your ice cream as she takes out her phone.

You watch her open snapchat.

She looks up at you, her eyes asking 'is it okay?' you smile and nod.

She holds her phone to the side and records until she gets to you.

"This gorgeous girl over here bought me ice cream." she smiles and puts her phone down. You hang your head, trying to hide the deep blush.

"Please don't hide your blush, it's cute." you hear her. You look up, causing the blush to deepen.

You finish our ice cream laughing over something she told you a while ago.

You lead her to the door.

"Thank you so much for saving me, I don't know what I'd do without you," you hug her. She hugs back.

"Don't worry, I saw you in trouble and wanted to help. So I did." we pull away from the hug.

"Add that to the many, many reasons why I love you," you smile, her cheeks become a rosy color.

"Can I have your number?" she asks. You nod. The two of you exchange phones. You add your contact and you're assuming she does the same. You give back your phones.

"I have to go, but call me later, okay?" she says. You smile, nodding.

"Of course. Please tell the girls I said hi and I love them!" you exclaim, she giggles at my excitement.

"Sure thing. Bye, Y/n!" she yells over her shoulder.

"Bye, Ally!" you shout, though she's already gone.

You turn around, sighing happily.

///

hiya

ice cream ➸ ally / youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें