Chapter 25: No!!! JAMIE!! No!!

< 3 days later >

PRINCETON POV:

I woke up this morning with my love on her side of the bed. See her sleep so beautiful, and peacefully. Myria and i been having mad sex almost everyday but lately she been throwing up in the morning.I grab my phone and some clothes out my side of the drawer pull out.

{Black Nike gym short}

{Black wife beater shirt}

{black Nike socks}

{Polo Black boxers}

I went in the bathroom took a shower. I hope I didn't wake her up. I got out the shower dry off. I put my hair in a ponytail. I hope Myria can braid my hair today. I got dress went downstair to the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen started get thing out to make her breakfast. Until my phone started ringing. I look at the Caller ID it Jamie.

MY THOUGHTS:

WHAT THE HELL SHE WANT? *Look at my phone*

MY THOUGHTS END:

I took a deep breath and answer my phone.

MY PHONE CONVO:

Me:Hello?

Jamie:Hey

Me:Why is you call me?

Jamie: I need you. *Crying*

Me:What wrong Jamie?

Jamie: I need to tell you in person.

Me:Okay. I'm on my way.

Jamie: okay

PHONE CONVO ENDS:

I hang up the phone and hurry fix Myria's breakfast and wrote a note. I grab my keys and left out the door.

MYRIA POV:

I woke seeing Princeton was at my side. Okay... I stay over by his.... our house. I got up ran to the bathroom started throwing up.

Me: Princeton?

(Silence)

Me:Baby?

(Silence

I went downstairs. I went in the kitchen I see a note on the microwave.

Hey Ria,

I'm sorry that I wasn't at yo bed side. I didn't want wake you so I made you some breakfast. I have to go to handle some business so I'll see you later on today. I love you so much.

-Your truly Princeton

I put the letter down and started warm up my food. I ate my food. I went upstair took my clothes off got in the shower. I see that my belly is poking out a little. So the girls and I going to see the doctor in a little bit. I call the girls to meet me at doctor office. I got in my car went to the doctor.

JAMIE POV:

I got my plan set up. I'm get Princeton back. I have my camera set in my bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. I can't live without him. He was my first love. So I call him to make him think that something is wrong with my grandma. I went upstair to the bathroom. I hear a knock at the door. I ran downstairs and open the door it was my baby Princeton. Princeton ran into my arms hug me so tight. He smell so good. We walk to the couch.

Princeton: You okay. *look at you*

Me: Yeah.*look at him bit my lip, walk over to the couch and sat down*