Chapter 9: POOL PARTY

MYRIA POV: 

The boys (Diggy, Roshon, Princeton, Prodigy,and RocRoyal)came with us to change for we won't have to at his house. They change first then Nina and I got ourself together.I grab black and sky blue Beach towel, black wifey beater shirt, my turquoise and black 2 pieces bikini, turquoise booty shorts, turquoise flip-flop, and turquoise shades. {In real life turquoise is one of my favorite colors}

I hurry did my hygieney thing and pit my hair in a messy bun. I put on my bikini and booty shorts on. Even put extra clothes in my bag and my beach towel. I went in Nina's room she look like she just got out the shower and had her in messy bun like me. She pull out Pink and Green beach towel,Lime Green 2 pieces bikini, Lime Green wifey beater shirt that say MSFT, Lime Green booty shorts, and sandals. Put the beach towel and extra clothes in her backpack.

Me: Nnniiiiaaaaa!!! You ready???

Nina: Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Diggy: Hurry up ladies!

Nina: We coming!!! Damn!!!!

Roc: Well come on then.

Me: Let go.

Nina and I walk downstair. Saw the boys mouth drop.

Nina: Okay ready.

Me: Me 2.

Nina: Boys snap out of it. *slapping all them in the head.*

Boys: WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!!

Me: Come on guys.

Nina,Princeton,Diggy and me got in my car and Roshon,Roc,and Prodigy got in Prodigy's car. We drove to Ray's. We got there early to help out. Prodigy went early to get a early started on the snacks.

All: RAY???

Ray: In the kitchen!

Prodigy: I know where that at! *ran in the kitchen*

Me: Wow Prodigy!

Everbody: Greedy ass *Burst out laughing.*

Prodigy: Shut up.

Me: *laugh* We sorry.

Ray: LAWD!!!! DAMN MYRIA AND NINA!!!! What ya try do have me a heart attack!!! DAMN I HAVE A GOOD VIEW.

Nina: Perv

Princeton: The guest going be here soon.

Diggy: Myria can I talk to you?

Me: Sure.

DIGGY POV:

I about ask her! Wish me good luck!!

We walk upstair to one of ray guest room. I stood up by the door and lock it for nobody can mess this up for me. Myria sat down right in front me.

Me:Myria I just going say it. Okay Myria! I like you no I'm in love with you!

Myria: I wasn't expecting that. Um Diggy I'm like you as-

Me:*kissing Myria*

I didn't want hear what she was about to say. I went toward her kiss her while I'm climb on top her. She was kissing back was this a sign?

Myria: Um Diggy I like you but not in that why. Princeton and I been talk for 2 days now. I like him a lot.

Me: (Silence)

Myria: Diggy I'm sorry. If I lean you on the wrong way. Diggy say something.

I couldn't stay there with her got up unlock the door and walk out. I feel a hand grab my arm pulling back in the room.