Chapter 10: Princeton and Myria Date

MYRIA POV:

Today is Saturday I'm so happy 'cause me and Princeton. I went in the bathroom and started do my hygiene thing.i get txt from Princeton.

TXT CONVO:

Princeton: Hey I can't wait until tonight.

Me: me too.

Princeton: I'm going pick you up at 5.

Me: Okay.

Princeton: bye.

Me: bye. 

TXT CONVO END:

I went downstairs. Saw my mom and Nina in the kitchen talking.

Nina: Good morning.

Mom: Good morning Myria.

Me: Good morning.

Mom: Oh Myria and Nina we going have company over for dinner. So be on ya'll best behavior.

Me: I have a date tonight I ain't going to be here tonight.

Nina: With who?

Me: Princeton.

Mom: The boy that have a curly afro.

Me: Yes mom.

Nina: Go Myria

Mom: Okay I want you back at 10.

Me: Mom! I'm 16.

Mom: No Myria it settle be back at 10.

Me: Okay then

I made a sunny side up and grill cheeses sandwich I went in the living room and eat. After I ate me and Nina went to salon and nail shop. We went the mall and help me pick out a cute turquoise and silver short dress that something that you wear at a prom or somewhere fantasy and pick out turquoise 5 inch high heels. We went home I ran upstair and went to take a shower. I grab my phone I had a txt from Princeton.

TXT CONVO:

Princeton: Hey um Can you just me there I'm be a little late.

Me: Okay.

Princeton: Okay

TXT CONVO END:

I got ready and grab my keys, wallet and phone. I got in my car. I went to this fantasy restaurant and the waiter sat at table.

PRINCETON POV:

I TXT Myria right quick to tell her something.

TXT CONVO:

Me: Hey um Can you just me there I'm be a little late.

Myria: Okay.

Me: Okay.

TXT CONVO ENDS:

I get dress up and get in my car drive to the restaurant. Before I get out Keisha call me.

PHONE CONVO:

Me: Hello

Keisha: Princeton you have to get to the studio right now.

Me: I can't right now I'm doing something.

Keisha: Stop what you doing and get to the studio now.

Me: Alright Keisha.

I hang up the phone and look out my window and see Myria seat at table wait for me. She looking amazing. I started up my truck and went home and change then went to the studio. Right now I don't like Keisha right now.