Chapter 7: O_o WTF?

MYRIA POV:

I came home I didn't see her car. I got out the car and went to the trunk grab my bag. I came in the house went upstair to my room put my bags by the closet I grab on of those bags pull out my turquoise Victoria Secret lingerie on put on my bed grab a long t shirt sat on the bed. I started the shower and did the hygiene thing. Wrap a towel around my body went in my room txt Princeton tell him it was okay to come over. I put my clothes on. I hear a knock at the door. I walk downstairs and open the door it was Nina... Wtf!!

Me:NINA!!!!???

Nina:MYRIA !!

Me: OMG! (Hug her)

Nina: You surprise?

Me: Yes.

We walk in close the door.

Nina: I want come early. So got early airplane.

Me: I so glad you here. Okay let me show you your room. We ran upstair. I open her room.

Nina: Wow! This is mine?

Me: Yea. So I'm let you unpack. I be in my room. My room is in front of your room. Okay?

Nina: Okay

I walk out her room I hear a knock at the door. I run downstair I open the door and it was Princeton.

Me: Damn.

Princeton: What wrong?

Me: Nothing. Um let go upstair I want talk to you.

Princeton:okay

I walk upstair I look in Nina's room. She still unpack. I grab Princeton hand ran in my room and close my door and turn off the lights. We sat on the bed next to each other .

Princeton said: Did I see a girl in another room?

I said: .....Yea. That Nina she my bestfriend she going to Studio Dionne School of Dance and Music. So she ask me can she stay with me, and I said yeah. So here she is.

Princeton said: Oh. Do you have feeling for me?

I said: Yea.

Princeton said: Can you show me and stop playing hard to get.

I said: Yes and that not me playing hard to get.

I lean toward him and kiss him passionately. Princeton put his hand on my waist while kiss me. Princeton got on top me kiss me on the neck. It feel so good no lie. I hear knock on the door.

I said: Damn man (quietly that me and prince can hear)

Princeton got off me. I walk to the door. Open it and walk outside of my room.

Nina said: I'm done unpacking so I'm go eat something then I'm go bed.

I said: Okay well I'm about go sleep so love ya. (Smile)

Nina said: Okay (smile)

I walk back in my room and Princeton was gone. REALLY DUDE !!! I go to my window and close it. I saw my phone light up for a text. I look at my phone and pick up.

TXT CONVO

Princeton said: I'm sorry that I left without you know, but it was get late so I love you. See you tomorrow.

I said:Okay. I love you 2. See you tomorrow. Night.

Princeton said: Night

TXT CONVO END

I set my alarm on and went to sleep.

DIGGY POV:

Man I can't get Myria out my mind I think I'm ask her out at Ray pool party. I know Princeton have a thing for her. I know he thought of plans to make her his. I'm ready to play that game. I know it wrong of me but I can't stop think about her. Princeton is my bro, but it something about this girl. She fun to hang around with. When I with her I can be my self not Diggy the rapper, but Daniel. I can't wait until tomorrow.