Chapter 8: EVERYBODY MEET NINA!!

NINA POV:

Last night I surprise Myria about me come there last night instead of today. She show me my room. At home my room ain't this big. I hell didn't have a big ass closet. I started unpacking my clothes and I hear a knock at the door and I hear Myria and some dude talking and they go to her room and started to talk. When I got finish I knock on her to let her know I'm not to long of going to sleep. I saw a afro head boy climb out the window. Okay soI went to sleep so happy that. I'm in Atlanta with my best friend Myria. I hear Myria alarm went off. I get up go in MY bathroom. Do my hygiene thing. I pull out my closet to wear today.

{Aeropostale Black n Sky Blue shirt}

{ Aeropostale Black skinny jeans}

{Black belt say MSFT}

{Aeropostale Sky Blue Jacket} 

{Black flats}

I put my backpack put my phone in my backpack. I put my hair straight down. I went downstair to the kitchen and ate some cereal. Now i all have to do is to wait for Myria to get ready.

MYRIA POV:

I got up today went in the bathroom took a shower and did my hygiene thing I pull out of my closet to wear today.

{Black tight ass booty short}

{Turquoise belt}

{Black n Turquoise half shirt}

{Black n Turquoise Jordan's}

I curl my hair. I grab my phone, backpack, house and car keys. I walk downstair grab a apple. Nina and I head to the car. I see Princeton lime green hummer is gone. I drive us to school we stop at the office first. Then we to my locker which I see the boys walk our way.

Ray : Hey Myria!

Me: Hey.

Boys : Damn!

Nina turn around.

Nina: OMG IT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.

Me:Everybody this is my best friend Nina. Nina this everybody.

Nina:.......

Boys: Hi

Me : Nina say something.

Nina: I'm sorry I'm kinda surprise. Trust me this not me.

Ray : Aye Myria I having a pool party today after school you want come and you bring Nina she hot.

Me: okay thanks.

Nina : Thanks.

Diggy and Roc Royal walk toward us.

Diggy & Roc: Damn !!

Diggy : Myria you got dress so sexii you almost my heart miss a beat.

Me: Oh really. *walk closer to Diggy*

Princeton : Let hollar at you a minute.

Me : okay Nina stay right here.

Princeton grab my hand and went to a empty class room.

Princeton : Want know if you want go out with me Saturday night.

Me: Yeah I would love to go out with you Saturday.

I kiss him on the cheek. I walk out the classroom toward the boys and saw Roshon.

Princeton: Really Myria

Me:Yeah! Nina you ready?

Nina: Yea.

Roshon: Damn Mia! You look sexy girl! Look what you doing to me. *bit my bottom lip*

Me: Yeah. Well get use to it. *bite bottom lip*

Roshon: Okay sexy.

Nina: Let go! Bye.

Me: Bye guys.

Nina and I started running to Mr.James class.

Mr.James: Hello Ms.Ramirez&

Me: Hi. Um this is you new student Nina Valazquez.

Mr.James: Hello Nina.

Nina: hi *getting nervous*

Me: Well I have to get to class. Nina I'll see you at lunch time. I love you.

I ran out Mr.James class then I bump into Diggy.

Diggy: Wassup Myria? Why yuh running in the hallway?

Me: Um try to get to class.  

Diggy: oh is okay to take a pretty girl to her class.

Me: sure.

Diggy started walk me to class. When I walk in all eyes was all on me.

Me: What?!

(Silence)

Diggy: come on.

I walk by Ray and sat down and Diggy sat right by me.

SKIP TO LUNCH.

I sat by the boys and Nina.

Diggy: So Nina why you move down here?

Nina: Um I'm studying to play the piano. I been play in every since I was 10 year old and I feel in love with it. All the keys and sounds. When I play it well like I'm free.

Ray: That cool.

Diggy: Yeah.

Roc: Um Why is Myria ain't talking? *all of them look at Myria.*

Nina: Myria why yuh ain't talking?

Me:Nothing.I was just thinking. Where Princeton?

Ray: I don't know? Y'all?

Roc: I last time I saw him he was in one of those dance studio around here.

Me: Okay. Bye guys.

Boys and Nina: O_o bye

I left the lunchroom and started look for Princeton. I look in one of dance studio at the school see him practice the tango. I walk in and watch him the whole time.

DIGGY'S POV:

Me: So Nina why you move down here.

Nina: Um I'm studying to play the piano. I been play in every since I was 10 year old and I feel in love with it. All the keys and sounds. When I play it well like I'm free.

Ray: That cool.

Me: Yeah.

Roc: Um Why is Myria ain't talking? *all of them look at Myria.*

Nina: Myria why yuh ain't talking?

Myria:Nothing.I was just thinking. Where Princeton?

Ray: I don't know? Y'all?

Roc: I last time I saw him he was in one of those dance studio around here.

Myria: Okay. Bye guys.

Boys and Nina: O_o bye

Myria was look sexy today walk out the lunchroom then she has a friend man. Y'all don't know. Man my bro Jaden (Jaden Smith) is coming in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see him.I can't wait for the pool party at Ray's.  

Roc:Diggy??? Earth to Diggy??? 

Me: Yea.

Ray. Do Diggy like him some Myria?

Prodigy: Yeah I have notice how you been look at her.

Me: Shut up y'all. We just friends.

Ray: Friends with Benefit.

Everybody expect Diggy: *laughing*

Me: Haha very funny Ray. She ain't like that. She don't really care about me being a rapper. She like me as me.

Prodigy: We know bro. *look at Ray*

Ray: What??

The bell ring. We finish our day at school. We all went to Myria and Nina room to get ready to go to Ray's pool party.