Chapter 21: MB TOUR

2 months later

ROC POV:

It been TWO months since I seen Jessica. I talk to her almost everyday. It not what we promise, but I try. I end up busy with this tour. Today is our rest day I'm so tired I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I'm going call my baby.

PRINCETON POV:

It been 2 months already it crazy. The girl are cute no lie, but I'm stuck with my baby Myria. We been to Southern Atlanta , Washington D.C. , New York City , New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Philly, and Arizona. Now we go California next month. So I call my babe I just want hear her voice.

PHONE CONVO:

Me: Hey baby.

Myria: Hey babe.

Me:What you doing?

Myria:Nothing just came from the dance studio.

Me:Yeah.

Myria:Babe you think you can be at my show case next month?

Me:I don't know. We going to California next month. I have to see.

Myria:Okay.

Me:Babe I'm go take a nap so i'll txt you later alright. Love you.

Myria: ok. I love you two.

PHONE CONVO ENDS:

I hang up the phone and took a nap.

MYRIA POV:

I'm so happy that I have a show case come up.I been practice so hard for this so. I went home and see the girls Jaden and Diggy in the living room. My mom went to live with her Fiancé so the house belong to me and the girls but my mom pay the bills as long we stay in school. I went to my room and took a shower and got in bed and lay down and relax when my baby call me.

PHONE CONVO:

Princeton: Hey baby.

Me: Hey babe.

Princeton:What you doing?

Me:Nothing just came from the dance studio.

Princeton:Yeah.

Me:Babe you think you can be at my show case next month?

Princeton:I don't know. We going to California next month. I have to see.

Me:Okay.

Princeton:Babe I'm go take a nap so i'll txt you later alright. Love you.

Me: ok. I love you two.

PHONE CONVO ENDS:

I hang up the phone started look at the ceiling thinking. It been 2 months already that the boys been on tour. I just hope that they are behave. All them thirsty girls out there. I hear a knock at my door.

Me: Come in. *look at the door*

Diggy: Wassup? And why are you lay down in the dark.*look at me while look for the light*

Me: Nun just thinking about the show case. *Look at me*

Diggy: Really?*Cut on the light and walk toward my bed*

Me: Yea.*Look at him*

Diggy: Well everybody want go out tonight want come?*lay down by me*

Me: I don't know. I think I'm chill here.*look at him*

Diggy: No you going out. Now get yo ass up and get dress now!*look at me*

Me: Diggs I'm tired. *Look away*