"Get in the car".

Oh come on...

"Look i have a few bucks on me, I'm sure you can get something with it-

"Get in the fucking car". His voice was a bit muffled but the threat and coldness to it leaked through loud and clear.

He practically shoved me in then went around and got in as well, he locked the doors pulling into traffic in full speed but even within the close hostile proximity i could make out that cologne anywhere.

"Alex?".

His eyes never left the road but i could see his muscles bulging and constricting.

"You sick son of a bitch-

"What else is new?".

The smugness in his tone made me want to punch it right out of his mouth.

"Killing Miguel wasn't enough, no you choose to further your crimes to kidnapping. What the hell do you want from me!".

He took his mask off and threw it in the back. "I hate those things, what i want is......obvious".

"Obviously not, how could you, i knew you were fucked up but killing him that wasn't called for he didn't do anything to you, why not just kill me instead-

"You would've taken the bullet for him?".

" Yes, because he didn't deserve-

"Did you love him?".

"What?, he was my friend Alex-

" The double meaning to the word friend or no?"

"Fuck you Alex and go to hell when you're done".

"So that's it then no hope for us?". His voice was cold and so distance it made me second guess the idea of pissing him off right now.

"There was never any us-

" Bullshit!". He shouted making me flinch. "You agreed that we would atleast try".

" That was before your crazy dead ex showed up and put the blast on your very affectionate relationship, obviously you were in love why else would you purpose and lie about her being dead".

"She has nothing to do with you and me".

"There is no you and me -

"Stop fucking saying that!".

His grip on the steering was tight as he pulled into a driveway, god, how many freaking houses did he have.

"I'm not getting out of this car".

He had other plans as he got out angrily and marched over to my side, i hit the lock but he had the key pressing it making the locks open, the way he ripped the door open it looked like it was surely broken, fear crept up in my chest making me swing my arms and push at his chest as he forced me out of the car.

" Alex please just let me go -

"I can't".

The burning in the back of my throat was becoming unbearable so when the damn cracked i let it break pouring out every bit of emotion inside me.

"Please just let me go, I'm not what you want Alex".

He opened the door to the house and turned to me pulling me into him, as warm as inviting as his touch was the darkness of the things he did made me want to run as far away from him as possible.

Killing miguel was a strike out for him, nothing he could ever say or do could ever make that go away.

"You don't know what you do too me -