His hand tightened on my waist pulling me close to him. He pulled away from my lips leaving me gasping as he trail his wet lips down my neck. I whimper feeling his tongue drag up my neck, nipping, bitting and sucking right beneath my earlobe. My hands lace through the strands of his hair, I couldn't keep still for one second. I pull his face from my neck to slam my lips to his swiping my tongue in his mouth dominating the kiss making him groan. The kiss becoming more heated from our actions.

"Hailey" He moan against my mouth.

I ran my hands down the front of his chest feeling his well defined muscels underneath that shirt. He thrust his tongue inside my mouth creating a pleasure so unbelievable I needed to have some relief. I shift my hops against his hips feeling his harden front that rubbed against mine. A breathless moan came from him.

I want to feel him close, closer then before. He pulls back looking at my face catching the beauty the hovers above me. Both our face flush with heat and our lips pink and swollen.

"I want you Sky" I raise my hand and trace his perfectly shaped lips.

He stares at me for a moment his eyes softening before diving back to my lips. This time he moved his lips slower leaning over me his whole body against mine. Our thick clothes creating a barrier between our skin almost making me whine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist moving my hips against his causing him to moan against my lips. His tongue trail my lips before deepening our kiss tasting every bit of me. He grind his lower body against mine creating sweet agony between us leaving me gasping slightly. He pull back from my lips his hands trailing down my shirt exposing my stomach. His eyes flickered over my eyes as if to ask permission to do what ever he wants. I nodded quickly wanting him to know he already has me under his spell.

His warm hands trail up my stomach towards my chest, his hand brushing against my breast and then squeezing it lightly earning a moan leaving my mouth.

"I want to make you feel good Hailey" Sky whispered against my ears.

I bit my lip creating wetness in my underwear. His hands began to move down towards my jeans his fingers swiftly unbutton it and pulling it down revealing my white lace underwear. His eyes flicker to underwear a flush creeping up my cheeks. A flicker of lust washed over his eyes and a slight groan came from his before he slams his lips back to mine. 

His fingers then grazed against the front of my underwear adding pressure to where he touched me. I gasp loudly, he pulls away from my lips gazing down on and never leaving his eyes on me while I'm having trouble opening my eyes. 

I then felt his hands move under my underwear his fingers grazing against my flesh. His fingers rubbing and grazing against my clit creating more wetness. Never leaving his eyes off my face he ask silently for him to make me feel good and immediately I nodded. He then insert his forefinger in me swiftly making me moan loudly. My mind seem to be buzzing with pleasure, my hips moving with the pace he set pumping his fingers in and out.

I grab hold of his shoulders clawing at his shirt feeling his enter another finger while his thumb circle against my clit. I lift my hips off the couch while his other hand grip my waist tightly. The erotic feeling of him watching me while I lose control from his touch had me moaning and whimpering against his fingers.

"Sky" I moan my back arching feeling him push his fingers deeper and faster.

Both our breathing uneven never feeling such pleasure in my life. I squeezed my eyes shut and overwhelming feeling tightening my muscels a shiver rushing past me.

"Go ahead baby let go" He place a warm kiss at my exposed neck.

My hands still cluntching at his clothes and his fingers fasten pressing deeper stretching my flesh and with one final thrust I came. A relief of pleasure wash over me with my heart drumming againt my ribs and my breath uneven I opened my eyes and I swear I saw dots. I watch as he pulls his hands from me lifting his fingers and sucking his fingers that was inside of me. My mouth hanging open finding that the most sexy thing I've ever seen.