Re-crown me, Normies!

Today was the day. The day when I get my life back and set things right with my boyfriend. Addison and I spent the whole day pampering ourselves. Because the second biggest thing besides prom was the fifth coronation, that's when everything becomes official and the queen chosen tonight, was the school's queen for the rest of the year.

I looked down at my phone it was now 7:10 and doors opened at 8, Addison and I was in the middle of pedicures but we seriously needed to be at the school by 7:30 to make sure Conner got the videos I sent him all ready to be shown.

"Excuse me, can you two go a little faster we have somewhere important to attend to, please and thank you." I said.

The two ladies working on our feet nodded and began to work faster. Since Addi was too busy playing cooking mama on her phone I decided to think of what I was going to say to Lydia when the truth was out. Maybe... use her line, 'Nice try whore, I'm not that stupid.' Or maybe not. Honestly I didn't know, I was just more focused on what her face would look like when the truth was finally out.

The two ladies finished up, putting the little flip flops on our feet and began cleaning up their supplies and the tub they did our feet in. I grabbed my purse and got out of the massage chair. Addison followed me up to the counter where I paid for both of our pedicures.

"It's a shame Skylar and Shane couldn't join us... Oh well." I said grabbing a few jolly ranchers from the bowl that was sitting on the front desk.

Addison and I got into my car and began driving to my house to get ready. When we got to my house, we quickly began getting ready, Addison was putting the finishing touches on my makeup and then she had put on her own makeup.

"It's 7:36, are you ready?" I asked, Addison nodded and grabbed her coach purse and followed me out the door of my house.

When we finally arrived to the school, students were heading inside. Addison and I took the side door since it was closer to the computer lab. Conner was standing there waiting in his own little tuxedo.

"Wow, Addison... You look amazing." He said beaming down at Addison. She blushed nervously and began playing with her hair, I rolled my eyes and pushed the two aside.

"Did you get the video ready?" I said walking into the computer lab.

"Oh yeah, I will signal Fletcher to play the video." Conner said waving to the short blonde that greeted Addison and I the other day.

"Perfect, Then let's enjoy this night!" I said, well at least I tried to enjoy the night I was too busy stalking Andre and Lydia the whole night. I just wanted the crowning to just happen already this was driving me crazy! Addison had already left me for Conner and they were enjoying themselves and dancing with each other.

"Oh, your here... Lydia was for sure you wouldn't come because nobody likes you." A familiar voice said, I turned to see Skylar drinking some punch.

"Well, jokes on Lydia. Nobody will like her after tonight." I said purposely knocking Skylar's cup over and onto her dress, red fruit punch dripped down her dress and onto her legs, and created a puddle.

"Oh my god! This is why no one likes you!" Skylar screeched.

"Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, but I'm not the one nobody likes." I said flipping my hair and walked away.

Suddenly the lights dimmed, and the music stopped. Two girls made their was onto the stage, one holding a tiara on a pillow and the other holding an envelope in her hand. I quickly headed over towards Addison and Conner.

"Change of plans, give me the ear piece." I said, demanding for the ear piece in Conner's ear. Conner handed it to me and I quickly put it in my ear. This was it!