Sweet Sixteen

A week passed, and the feeling someone was missing continued to haunt me. Skylar spent everyday with Lydia. They went shopping, out for lunch, and went sight seeing together. At lunch I over heard Skylar bragging about how her "Best friend" was taking her to Australia to meet her rich dad. This only made me more upset, that Skylar was now referring to Lydia as her Best Friend.

Did she forget that when her Father went bankrupt a few years back that my daddy lent him 2 million dollars just to pay their bills and buy food. Did she forget that when she started her period in 7th grade I let her have a pair of my pants so she wouldn't get embarrassed. DID SHE FORGET that I got her with Zack, back in 8th grade knowing I could've said no.

I was sitting at my desk, doodling in my notebook. There was a ton of normies rushing to there desks, trying not to be tardy. When suddenly I had whiff of some expensive perfume, I looked up to see two brunette's wearing matching pink outfits with Adidas and their hair up in space buns. Then one of them said...

¨Have a nice day, Bestie!¨ The two hugged and the less tan one walked up to my desk and dropped a cup on to my Versace hand bag. Water rushed down the sides and onto the floor. My mouth flung open and I looked up at the girl, she smiled and whispered,

¨Happy Birthday, Loser.¨

I could feel anger boil up inside me as I bent down to pick up the Styrofoam cup. I saw some words smeared on the side so I turned the cup over to read it.

Love, S+L

Lydia purposely dropped water on my Versace hand bag, on my birthday! I looked over in Skylar's direction and saw her heckle me then resume checking her makeup. I swear that little backstabbing whore and her fake ass master are going down! I will end their life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¨Thanks for helping me pass out those invites.¨ I said, hugging Addison. She smiled and played with one of her pigtail braids.

¨No probs Tori, but why did you give one to everyone, even NORMIES?!¨

I continued handing out invitations to everyone I saw. ¨Well, because I want the whole school to witness Lydia and Skylar be humiliated.¨

Addison twirled her blonde braid around her manicured finger, continuing to blow bubbles with her tooty frooty bubblegum. It's nice to know that I still had friends to count on even if they weren't the smartest.

I met Addison back in fifth grade, a year after I met Skylar. When I met her she was really really pretty, She still is. The thing was, Addi was one of those stereotype blondes. Dumb, rich, and all things pink. I swear the only way she got past the third grade was that her parents bought her way up to high school. Addison maybe... mentally challenged, but she is super loyal so I can always count on her.

"I'm all out of invitations." Addison said, giving her last one away to a nearby basketball player. I was about done too, just two more invites left. Addison and I went over to Skylar's locker, where she was applying a matte pink lipstick in front of her locker vanity.

"Hey, Sky!" I said smiling and waving in a innocent way.

Skylar turned to face Addison and I. "Oh, Hey Addison" She said then she continued on with. "That's Skylar too you."

"Okay... Since when?" I said.

"Since I decided we were no longer friends."

I rolled my eyes at Skylar, she was being the biggest bitch ever. I have been there for her so many times and this how she sits up there and treats me. That's ok though, When she comes to this party I'll have something extra special for her and Lydia.

"Oh, Sorry Skylar. My sweet Sixteen is this Saturday and the whole school is invited including you." I handed her a pink envelope with sparkles forming a sixteen on the cover.

Skylar stuffed the envelope into her Micheal Kors purse, I don't know for a fact if she and Lydia will attend, but right now I am praying to god that they do.

"Well, I have a lunch date to attend...." Skylar said making her words drift off, Addison and I nodded in unison, then we watched as Skylar turned her nose up like some kind of a upper-class snobby 1700's woman and walked away.

"Well, let's just hope they show up." Addison said as she followed me to our next class.

***********************************************************************************************

Saturday,

Today was Saturday, time sure does go by fast when your plotting evil scheme's. I stepped out of my baby pink Porsche and headed to the back of my new exclusive birthday venue. Which this time had a pool, and Jacuzzi.

I saw a man in a nice all black suit talking to a butler. It was my dad and our other butler François. I approached them, to see what they were discussing.

"Ah, Tor Tor I was just chatting with François about the preparations. Seems to me that everything is good to go for your party. How many kids did you say was coming?"

"I believe it was 16, sir" François said pouring some red wine into my father's glass.

"Actually, 16,000" I said, smiling innocently at my father.

"16,000?! That's the whole school. Tori there won't be enough hors d'oeuvres for 16,000 teens." I had a feeling this would happen. So I began with my first plan... Puppy eyes.

My eyes widened and I began using a baby voice. "But Daddy, I promised 16,000 innocent souls that I would make sure they had the time of their life." I whined. My dad tried to look away but couldn't resist hearing me "sad" so he clapped his hands and François rushed with a clipboard.

"I need you to deliver this message to Chef Paolo. We need 5 times the amount of hors d'oeuvres we originally ordered right away, actually make that 10 times the amount. He has less than 4 hours to get them here so I suggest he get some extra help." François quickly headed off to the house to tell Chef Paolo, leaving me and my dad behind.

"Sorry to put you through all this trouble Daddy." I said hugging him.

"Victoria, I need you to start considering the prices of things you decide you want to do or get. I am running a school, and three businesses I do not have a whole lot of money left to keep investing on things you want. The bill for this party is 17 million dollars not to mention the extra hors d'oeuvres we just ordered."

I scratched my head and looked my father right into the eyes.

"Are you saying that.... We are going bankrupted?!"

"Yes, I am."

I think I fainted.

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy this chapter even though to me it feels very rushed. Also if you know where the name François comes from. It is the name of the Butler of the Biskit Twins on littlest pet shop. SO all rights are to them for their butler François.