Chapter 41

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Ciel are you ready?" I sighed, looking down at my phone. "Calm the fuck down, cowboy. I'll be done in a little bit! You can't rush perfection!" I heard Ciel yell from the bathroom.

"I'm not so sure Lizzie is going to feel the same way. Considering that we are half an hour late." I smirked, seeing if that lie about the time would make him go faster.

"WHAT!?" Ciel ran out of the bathroom, grabbing my hand, pulling me downstairs to the car. "Holy shit! She's gonna fucking murder my balls!"

My darling got into the car, immediately, slamming the door shut.

I bursted out laughing, holding my sides. I heard the car door open, "Why the fuck are you laughing?" Ciel yelled, fury in his eyes.

"I-I... Hah.. We aren't late." I panted, catching my breath from laughing so hard. "What!? What the hell are you talking about!? You just said that we were an hour late!" His voice was loud, filling with confusion and anger.

"I was joking. Hah.... I just wanted you to speed it up." I straighten myself out, calming down from my laughter.

I could see it in his eyes, he was pissed.

"You fucker! Fucking asshole! No more fucking blowjobs for your sorry ass!" Ciel huffed, slamming the car door shut. He was crossing his arms, still in the car.

"Wait- What!?"

[Ciel's P.O.V]

The little fucker, immediately got into the car. "Ciel, you can't be serious!"

"Yes I can! Kiss your blowjobs goodbye!" I looked away from him, crossing my legs. "Darling... I'm sorry... I didn't think you would get that angry." He pulled my body over to his, making me gasp and squirm, in his grasp.

He sat me on his lap, with his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry..." He held me close to his body, with his hand running up and down my back.

"Mhmm..." I was looking to the side. "How can I make it up to you." He asked, moving my face to look at him.

"Deep throat me."

"My love, I'm afraid there isn't a lot of you to deep throat."

"YOU FUCKER!"

~~~~~~White Stallion High~~~~~~

After yelling at Sebastian, we finally drove to the bowling alley where my friends were.

"Yo, bitches!" I yelled, running over to them. "Yo, slut!" Lizzie wrapped her arms around me, squeezing tightly. "Aww! You look so cute in those white shorts!" She squealed.

"You like a girl." Edward rolled his eyes, leaning against a wall. "You look like a dick." I smirked.

"Hey!"

"Enough." Sieglinde huffed, crossing her arms. Lizzie giggled, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She then smiled.

"Let's play!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OH MAH GAWD!!
THE AUTHOR HAS FINALLY WRITTEN AN AUTHORS NOTE!!
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN!!

Hello! Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this story! I'm so glad that you all like it!

Anyway, I have a question for all of you precious snowballs that I want you to answer truthfully....

Should I make this story Third person view?

Please tell me!!

Merry Christmas!! ^.^