Chapter 22

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"Oh hey, Claude." I fake smiled.

Why is he here? How did he know I was here?

"Alois told me what happened. So, I thought I could take you out for ice cream." Claude said, his eyes flickered. I blinked twice.

Must be my imagination.

"Oh, thank you. Sure, I would like that." I smiled and grabbed my coat. An uneasy feeling washed over me. A feeling of that something bad might happen.

It's probably nothing...

Right?

--------------------------------------

After we had some ice cream. We just started to walk. "Ciel, do you still love him?" Claude suddenly asked. "Why are you asking me that?" I looked at him. "Do you?" He looked back at me.

"I do. I love him with all my heart." I said. "Really? Then why did you run away?" He asked. "Excuse me?" I stopped, narrowing my eyes.

He smirked. "Is it because he's a demon?" My eyes widen. "H-how do you know that?" I asked, slowly backing away. His smirk only got wider as he walked closer to me. "I bet you taste amazing Ciel." He suddenly whispered in my ear.

I slapped him across the face and started to run.

"Hel-" he suddenly grabbed me and pushed me in his black car. "Get away from me!" I screamed, kicking at his face. But, he grabbed them and spread them. "Now, now, Ciel. Be a good boy." He chuckled and closed the door, getting on top of me.

"HELP!!!!" I screamed. He covered my mouth, kissing my neck. Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Someone! Please! Help me!

He placed his rough lips on mine. As soon as he stuck his tongue in, I bit it with my teeth. He pulled away in pain, slapping me. "SEBASTIAN!!!!" I screamed. "How dare you say that name!" Claude growled. He duck taped my mouth shut. "No one is going to help you." He chuckled and then his eyes glowed a shimmery pink color.

Suddenly the car door swung open. A hand yanked Claude out of the car and punched him in the face. I gasped.

Sebastian!