Chapter 23

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I repeatedly punched that bastard in the face. I pushed him against the car. "If you ever touch him again, I will kill you." My eyes glowed dangerously. He spat out blood and then suddenly smirked. Before I knew it, he stabbed my chest and pushed me away.

He got on top and punched me.

"Get away from him!!" Ciel screamed and pushed him away from me. He kicked Claude in his crotch, making him fall to the ground. I pulled the knife out of my chest and threw it across the street.

Suddenly we heard cop cars. I grabbed Ciel's hand and dashed to the hotel where he was staying at. "Sebastian! S-slow down! I can't run as fast as you!" He yelled, trying to keep up. I quickly picked him up and ran.

---------------------------------------------

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Once we got to the hotel he sat down on the bed. I quickly grabbed a first aid kit and sat beside him. "Take your shirt off." I said, opening the kit. He did what I told and took it off.

I eyed his chest a little.

God, why is he so hot?

Snapping out of my thoughts. I cleaned up his wound that was....already healing?

I looked up at him confused.

"Demons can't die from this. We heal from wounds like this." He smiled and caressed my cheek. My vision became blurry once more as I looked into his eyes. He wiped away my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead. "I will always protect you, Ciel. Please, don't run away from me." He said, kissing my jaw.

"I'm so sorry Sebastian. I was scared and stupid. I was a coward. Please, forgive me." I finished with a whisper. "I will always forgive you, Ciel." He whispered, kissing my eye. He slowly took my eyepatch off and kissed my other eye.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. We engaged in a passionate kiss, full of love. He put his hand on the back of my head, sticking his tongue in. I moaned at the feeling and fought with his tongue.

Oh, how I missed this...

Our bodies pressed up against each other as we continue sharing passionate kisses.

But, I didn't want just kisses.

I pulled away and looked into his crimson eyes that I missed so much.

"Sebastian, make love to me."