Chapter 1

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

"Goddamit! I'm late!" I said, running to my new high school. Of course my wonderful parents, thought it would be wonderful to move, in the middle of the school year.

Now I'm stuck here, in the middle of the school year, with no friends. Can my life get any worse?

------------------------------------

Yes, yes it can.

"Well, well, looks like our new student decided to show up 20 minutes late." The teacher said, obviously annoyed. "Why don't you introduce yourself." He said, sitting on the desk.

I sighed and stood in front of the class.
"My name is Sebastian Michaelis, I recently moved here from the United States." I said.

To be honest, the class looked like they could care less.

"Go and find a seat." The teacher said and started to talk and write on the chalkboard.

I sat down on a chair, next to another empty chair by the window. Suddenly the door swung open revealing a really short kid with short dark bluish hair. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with black skinny jeans and combat boots. His eyes sure were something. Well, more like 'eye' considering his right eye was covered with a black eye patch.

"Mr. Phantomhive, you're late as usual." The teacher scoffed, looking at the kid. "Well Fuck me in the asshole, you're right Mr. J!" The kid said, and started to walk to the empty chair next to me.

[Ciel's P.O.V]

Well I didn't know that they let super models into the school. God damn, that guy is hot as fire.

I sat down next to this hottie, looking into his crimson colored eyes. He lightly blushed and looked away from me.

I smirked and turned around to the seat behind Me. "Lizzy, give me a lollipop." I said to my blonde bubbly cousin. "Sure!" She said with a smile and gave me a cherry one. I turned back to the front and unwrapped the cherry goodness. I started to lightly lick the tip of it.

The hottie was watching me at the corner of his eye. I smirked and started to wrap my tongue around the lollipop. I looked down and saw that he was getting hard from watching me.

I moaned and continued to lick the lollipop around and around. I was doing this on purpose to see how this devilishly good looking guy would react.

He's so gay it's cute.

"Michaelis!" The teacher yelled, making this hottie look at the teacher and away from me.

I'm jealous.

"Maybe instead of looking at Mr. Phantomhive. You could actually listen to the lesson." The teacher said, glaring at the new kid. "Sorry sir." The hottie said, looking down.

I think I made a friend.