Chapter 21

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

Ding dong

I stood at the door of the Phantomhive household. I've texted and called Ciel, but he hasn't answered any of them. 

I sighed.

The door opened, tanaka, the family butler. He stood there with a smile. "Oh, hello Sebastian." I smiled back. "Hi Tanaka. Do you know if Ciel is home?" I asked. His smile quickly faded away.

"Oh. Did he not tell you?" He asked me. I shook my head. "No, why?" My voice now concerned. "The family is away on vacation. They left last night." Tanaka said. I frowned.

Ciel never told me that he was going on vacation......

Is it because....

Of me?

[Ciel's P.O.V]

I laid down in the hotel room. My body was curled up in a little ball. I was all alone. My parents were out, sightseeing.

I wanted to get away because I didn't want to think about....

Him...

Sebastian.... I'm so sorry. I love you. Please, please,  forgive my stupidity.
I shouldn't have ran. Not from you. My darling demon.

My vision became blurry. My heart is broken, my body shakes. I want him back. I want to be with him. Feel him. Love him. Kiss him.

I just want him back.

I sighed.

He probably hates me now...

My thoughts stopped when there was a sudden knock on the door. Wiping my tears away, I got up and opened the door.

Claude was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hello, Ciel."