01

Monday

[unknown - 10:12 am] *picture attachment*
come join me baby girl

[Ariana - 10:15 am] excuse me ?

[unknown - 10:15 am] fuck wrong number sorry go back to your daily life

[Ariana - 10:16 am] no don't go I'm fine with you texting me. I'm at school plus you're hot as fuck.

[unknown - 10:19 am] you're not some creepy ass 50 year old are you ?

[Ariana - 10:19 am] no lmao

[unknown - 10:23 am] prove it then

[Ariana - 10:23 am] let me know your name first tho

[unknown - 10:24 am] Hi stranger I'm Justin

[Justin - 10:24 am ] Can u send me a pic of you now please

[Ariana - 10:25 am] Hi Justin I'm Ariana

[Ariana - 10:25 am ] btw who was the lucky girl who was supposed to receive that picture

[Ariana - 10:25 am] is she your girlfriend ?

[Justin - 10:26 am] she's not my girlfriend we're just friends.

[Justin - 10:30 am ] why do you keep changing the subject ?

[Ariana - 10:32 am] sounds more like fuck buddies than friends , friends don't join their other friend naked in a bath tub

[Justin - 10:33 am] call us whatever you want

[Ariana - 10:33 am] did she ever get the picture you were supposed to send her ?

[Justin - 10:35 am] can you stop changing the subject

My hands were now empty as my best friend snatches my phone.She turns it off and slides it into her pocket.

"Who ya texting ?"She asks pulling out the phone and locking it.I snatch my phone back and hide it inside my bra paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

"No one."She rolls her eyes crossing her arms against her chest.

"Come on Ari I'm you're bestie.Were supposed to tell each other everything.Remember Kendall and Ariana, friends forever."I finally insist and give her my phone,she unlocks it and I guess she starts to read the messages.She giggles and finally passed the phone back to me.

"Why won't you send him a picture he's hot."I nod agreeing that he was hot.But I didn't want him to see me.Im so insecure when it comes to taking pictures of myself.Sure I may act confident but in reality I'm scared of myself.

"I don't want to not now,it's such a bad timing and I don't even know him."

xx

I'm so awk but this another one of those texting stories except this one will probs flop 🙃