"Mhmm, well the moods ruined." I chuckled, playfully slapping his cheek twice, "Go train, I'll see you soon." I pecked his lips one last time, then went upstairs to shower. Before I showered, I took a photo of me for Jack since he wanted the photo every day thing. Must say, I am looking fine. Strong thin arms and legs, and a flat amazing looking stomach.

I know most girls don't say this, but I can't wait for the baby bump! I'm not worried about my figure because I know I will easily be able to get it back. I just want to see my stomach all big and adorable like!

Anyway, I took a nice long shower since I had nothing really to do today, I painted my nails white, and put on a pair of old washed out jeans, and a white short sleeved shirt with thick blue stripes on it. I slipped on Jack's necklace he got for me, then walked downstairs.

Jack was in the kitchen in black compression shorts, and navy blue shorts. His body was all sweaty, and a smile was plastered on his face.

"Hello handsome." I smiled while sitting down.

"Hello beautiful, and baby." he said back, "I made breakfast for you two." he said handing me this big bowl of fruit. There was mango's, papaya's, kiwi's, blueberries, and red and regular dragon fruit. Some of the dragon fruits were cut up into hearts, and the kiwi's were cut and half and had zigzags in them. There were also these pretty flowers for garnishes. The way everything was organized it all looked so pretty.

"Jack, how............." I started, but he cut me off.

"I took cooking classes so I would know what to make for you when you were pregnant." he smiled, "Heads up, don't eat the flowers, especially the yellow ones."

"They are foxgloves, and very poisonous." I chuckled, "I know."

"Just making sure." he chuckled, "Don't worry about anything, I'll cook the food. Also, I promise not to eat anything you can't eat. I memorized all of the foods you can't have and anything questionable. You won't be going through this alone."

I nearly melted.

"Jack, you don't have to give up all the food you love because I'm pregnant." I said.

"I know, I want to though. Besides, it will be easier for you that way. Not having to watch me eat something you want but can't have, and also so if I'm out everything we have in the house you are able to eat." he said grabbing a bowl of fruit that was more sloppy and unorganized than mine, and sat down beside me. He kissed my head, then started eating.

I ate too cause I was starving, and cause everything was amazing, well except the flowers, I obviously didn't eat those. I was humming while smiling while I ate.

"So Elsa, how and when are we going to tell the others?" Jack asked finishing his bowl.

"So glad you asked, cause I had an idea." I smiled, "Send them one of those postcard announcement thingies. We could take a picture and put that on, then send it to them."

"Great! Let me shower!" he said.

"Jack, I'm not wearing any makeup." I said.

"I don't care, you don't need makeup." he said taking our dishes away. I quickly ran to our room, and threw on eye makeup since my cheeks are naturally rosy and my skin is clear and smooth.

I was not announcing to our friends and family that we were finally starting our family and not look decent. I then ran to my closet and put on a long sleeve skin tight black dress, and a pair of black heels. The dress had a v-neckline and came down to my knees.

Jack walked out of the shower and saw me, and his jaw dropped.

"Damn, these 9 months are going to be rough with you looking this damn fine." he groaned.