let's get to it

It was all most time for the shield Match the shield Pov "hey Dean what if she do's not come" Seth said "like I said to her we will hunt her down" Dean Said smirking "that sounds good to me" Roman said they heard their theme song they went down to the ring then John Cena, Randy orton and Cm Punk cam down to the ring the shield and John, Randy, Cm Punk, grabbed a microphone "What the hell do are you doing out here" Dean said "actually Stephanie said too come down here" John said Stephanie theme song Welcome to the Queen dome started playing Stephanie come in to the ring "Sorry to interrupt this but you guys have a special gust referee Y/N please come out here" Stephen said Y/N theme song struck in the area "what the hell all I want is to mess around and I don't really car about if you love me if you hate me you can take me baby baby" Y/N come running in the ring in her out fit she hug ls Randy Punk and John she looks at Stephen and said "thank you" she turned to the Shield and smirks too them she did her evil laugh "miss me boy's" Y/N said "well look like we are going have fun after all" Dean said the Match started Dean and Randy are in the ring her Dean huck line him two times he got up they start to punch you can hear the crowd say Boo yah Randy Finally got Dean down Randy tags John "tag" you can hear Y/N yell John pick up Dean for the AA Y/N fetch a tap on her shoulder and thend around Seth kissing Y/N trying to fight back but can't Punk hit Seth Y/N said thanks she saw Dean dirty deeds him in to the matt one tow then Randy hit Dean in the back "Randy you need to go back to your spot" Y/N said he went back to his spot She looks back at them Dean tags Roman "Tag" she said Roman grabs her hand and Kiss it then gets John get the tune buckle he went back to the other tune Buckle getting ready for the super man punch he got it in and One tow three "your winner's of this Mach is the shield" she wanted to check on John Cena then Dean grabs her waist CM Punk punch him in the mouth Seth kicks him oof of Dean Randy wanted to get him bet Roman Sperd him in the Mat Seth grabs a table Y/N tryed to stop him but "it will all be over soon Sexy" Seth said he went in the ring got Punk "No do not do this" Y/N said they smirks did the triple powerbom Y/N eyes filed with fear Seth rolled him out of the ring they tuned around they smirk at her Y/N Pov Seth rolled punky out of the I stand up they tuned around to me the smirks on thar faces Deany came to me put he put his arm around my waist on my Deany backs me up to the tune buckle "be careful sweetheart our you might get your self hurt" Deany said "sorry baby but I got too run" the lights tuned off ween the lights tuned on I was up bye the ramp with thar titles Giggling "see you later boy's" I said.