Any Man of mine

Monday night raw Y/N home town of Y/S or Y/C  Stephanie Wants Y/N to team up with the shield Y/N Blush when she heard the shield "Fine" she said she waking out got ready She jumps when AJ Kaitlyn and Paige come in to her Looker room "Hu girly how are you" Kaitlyn said She rubes Y/N's  back "we heard you have a team up with the Shield" Paige said Y/N blushing "I kn..o.w" Y/N said got her gear on "oow somebody has a crush now who is he is it Dean or is it Roman or is it Seth" AJ said jumping up and down like a kid on a sugar high "I do not now What you are taking about" Y/N said "Y/N you are on in 10 A" guy said "sorry guys I got to get ready" Y/N said "good luck Y/N" AJ said "Y/N teach them What you are all about" Kaitlyn said high five her "you bet" Y/N said "Kick ass tonight Y/N" paige said "You bet your ass" Y/N said they left the shield Pov s "you guys have a Mach up with Y/N" Hunter said "Ok  well this is going to be interesting" Seth said "ya but it's going to be hard to concentrate with her in the ring" Roman said "shield you are on in 10" A guy said "well it time" Dean said on one Pov John Cena, Randy orton and Cm Punk cam down with AJ Lee then the Shield cam aj got out of the ring with them Y/N's theme song stars Any Man of mine she cam out in her  gear she ran in to the ring Y/N Pov I hop In the shield gave me their evil smirks Dean comes up to me wraps his arms around "me nice to see you in your gear sweetheart" Dean said sat my ass I turn around "can we start the Mach please" Y/N said "what we can't have fun" Seth said "yes you can not have fun" I Said We started the Mach Roman went first He winks at me then hit Punk hard in the mouth "oww" Y/N said I felt Seth arm on my shoulder he starts to kiss my neck I pull him off "keep your eyes on the Mach" I said "awww" he said Cm Punk was on the floor Roman getting ready to spear Punk moved in time Roman hit the mat me Dean and Seth held our hands out he tag Dean in Kiss my check Punk tags John Cena in He punch Dean in the stomach He closeline him out of the ring He got Seth and Roman I swear "I will get you out of this" John Said "I hop so" Y/N said I was about to hug him But Dean hit him in the neck he kept hitting him repeatedly AJ told him to stop she tried to interfere Y/N stop Y/N mouth sorry to her Dean pined him Randy And Punk tried to stop this but Seth & Roman got them we won their theme song start the reference pulled our hands up Y/N tried to get her hand out of Romans  pull me in too him "Good job baby Girl" RoRo said "But I di.." Y/N was cut off "yes you did you chard us on" Seth said Roman let me go to Dean arms Dean Kiss me roufly he let me go me eyes are black "we love you" Dean said they left I stod thir In the ring "Thinking Any Man of mine"