best damn Thing

Chloe's Pov AJ and Kaitlyn and Paige & I are going Shopping I have too Thanks a lot carma hey Chloe come look at this wow mama like I thought This scream you AJ said Giggling and gave it too me push me in the dressing room I can't believe I am saying this but I like it I came out eek look at you you look amazing AJ said come on in can't Rock this I said come on Chloe Stop downing you're self Kaitlyn said drinks her Soda bu. Go try this on Paige said

Really guys Really I said yes Kaitlyn said I was about to say something then my phone range : Me Hello :Stephanie Chloe This is Stephanie you have a Mach on Raw :Me cool what Kind of Mach Stephanie : I will tell you at 3:00 Me : awww ok see you at...

Really guys Really I said yes Kaitlyn said I was about to say something then my phone range : Me Hello :Stephanie Chloe This is Stephanie you have a Mach on Raw :Me cool what Kind of Mach Stephanie : I will tell you at 3:00 Me : awww ok see you at 3:00 bye Stephanie : bye The call ended hu hey Who was that Kaitlyn said That was Stephanie she said that I have a Mach on Raw I said cool what is it about AJ said I do not now bit she will tell me 3:00 I said uuoo hey guys what time is it I said 2:00 why Paige said WHAT I have too go I said Ok bye Chloe Love you They awww love you guys to time skip Cus I want to Im here I'm here is say breathing heavy coming in to Stephanie office Chloe you are late  she said sorry  I was shopping in said sat down good Chloe I have some good news you have a Mach for the divas Chapinships on Raw Vs AJ Lee Stephanie said Really omg thanks you Stephanie you are the best I said happy with tears forming thanks in now oow I have too go I have a meeting She said O.K I will go bye I said Bye before I left it saw Seth I hid behind a corner what In the high heaven is he here he went into Stephanie office hum I better go before everyone see me crap Seth saw me i run to a dead end Chloe ~~ He said I tuned around h.hey there Seth how are you I said you now I had a talk with Stephanie and then I saw you he said with a evill smirk take a step forward in take a step backwards Chloe my Sexy little girl you will tell no one you saw me he said or else What I said this before pining me too the wall kissing my neck S..et.h St.op I said he stop came face to face with me why do you want me to stop? He said Cus I don't want to I said he growls I will not let Roman and Dean take you away from me he said Kissing me hungry and ruff I try to push him of but he is to strong Seth. .... let. .me go I said Kiss is long he lick my lip I deinid it He bit my lip he sneak hi tung in me air is running out with one final lick he broke it me berthing I loved you first and they think they can take you away from me oww they are mistaken he said letting me go remember that you are mine and with that I black out .