User Names

e.$wan started a general chat

e.$wan: um... Can you guys leave your usernames and your names to know who you are?

wh!te_pr!nce$$: sure

e.$wan: Emma

®3g!n@_7h€_Qu3eN: Regina

TTB_H.M!LLS: Henry

mO0n_ch1Ld: Ruby

i.L0V3.b00ks: Belle

wh!te_pr!nce$$: Snow White

leCharm: James Charming

¢0r4.©SQ: Cora

d4Rk-1: Mr. Gold

gr33n!E: what if I don't want to?

®3g!n@_7h€_Qu3eN: so childish, we all know it's you, Zelena.

gr33n!E: grrr...

gr33n!E: Zelena

im.ur.: Neal

KJ$h00k: Hook

®h0oD: Robin Hood

1.n33d.5p0t5: Cruella DeVil

_dr@gOn: Maleficent

5eA_W!7cH: Ursula

®3g!n@_7h€_Qu3eN: see? Even these bitches cooperate.

e.$wan: Regina? 0-0

®3g!n@_7h€_Qu3eN: yes dear?

_dr@gOn: Regina, come back with me and be my bitch!

e.$wan: erm...

®3g!n@_7h€_Qu3eN: hell no t(-.-t)

e.$wan: well um... Thanks guys

e.$wan has ended chat

A/N: so here are the usernames so you can follow who is who. If throughout the story you find themes that you've read in other OUAT text stories well I'll let you know that they've been pretty inspiring. I've kinda touched the themes a little differently and at the end I'll be thanking the authors.

Please don't leave hateful comments, if you don't like Swan Queen then don't read this. I'll let clear that I ship basically everything that moves so I have like ten ships in OUAT... Anyways, if you don't have anything nice to say, please keep it to yourself and respect other people's work. Please do leave constructive comments, if there's something missing let me know. If you have ideas that you'd like me to write then leave them in the comments, I'll do my best to fulfill your expectations.

Anyways, I remember when ppl texted like that xD

Enjoy!