Chapter 9(Warning: Sexual Content!)

*Erica's P.O.V.*

I watched his face closely for any hint of emotion. Any at all. His face was blank. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

"Y-You and Ashley...K-Kissed?" He stuttered. I nodded slowly, feeling ashamed. "Wh-When?" He stuttered again.

"Earlier today, but I pulled away from him and when he asked what was wrong I told I should have told him that I had my memory back and I was dating you...." I said. He nodded. "You're not mad, are you?" I asked scared of the result. He shook his head and sighed.

"No, not mad....A little upset, but I'm glad you told me baby." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled as I laid my head back down on his chest. I was starting to drift off to sleep, but I heard a loud bang downstairs, making me jolt and wake the sleeping CC.

"What was that?" I asked, fear obviously in my voice.

"I don't know, stay here." He said, moving out from under me. He crept to the door and opened it quietly, then shut it behind him. I heard him going downstairs. I couldn't hear anything down stairs, then 10 minutes later he came back into my room laughing.

"What?" I said, curious as to why he was gone 10 minutes and why he was laughing.

"Oh nothing, just Andy..." He said. I nodded, and laid back down. 20 minutes later, we heard Andy calling us downstairs.

CC and I got up and headed downstairs.

"Ok guys. So there's like this huge party party tonight at the AA mansion and D.R.U.G.S will be there and all their girlfriends and stuff and it's like a club party or something so go find your best clothes!" Andy shouted. I laughed and the guys all got up, calling their girls and CC and I walked back upstairs. I rummaged through my closet and found a midnight blue sequin short dress and took it out and layed it on my bed. I rummaged through my closet, looking on the floor for a pair of shoes and found a pair of black flats with a black bow on the toes. I set them next to my dress. I walked to my bathroom, shutting the door and starting the shower.

While I was in the shower, I was thinking. All the guys were calling their girls. Sammi was Jinxx's girl. She would be there. Shit. All of a sudden I didn't want to go. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I started blow drying my hair and then I straightened it and now it looks kind of like it had a blue-roan-tint to it. I liked it. I smiled to myself as I put on my eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and a light pink shade of lip stick. I walked out into my bedroom to find CC laying on my bed. I smirked at him as he sat up.

"That's not too dressy, is it?" I asked him, pointing to the dress on the bed. He laughed.

"No, not at all. Juliet is down stairs, and she's wearing a black cocktail dress and white heels. I'll admit, she looks nice, but you'll look nicer." He said, smirking as he got up and came over to me. He kissed me gently, then with more force as he started pulling at my towel.

"CC, what if one of the guys walks in on us?" I questioned.

"I locked the door." He said, moving down and kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan as he tugged at my towel and it dropped to the floor. He started kneeling down, trailing kisses down my body. I ran my hands through his hair as he started kissing around my entrance when there was a loud knock on the door.

"CC, Erica! We have to leave in 5 minutes!" Andy shouted through the door.

"K!" CC shouted back and stood. He kissed my neck one last time as I picked up my towel and moved over to my dresser and pulled out a black lace bra, matching panties of course and slid them on. I wandered over to my bed and slid on my dress, moving my hair aside so CC could zip it up. He started kissing my shoulder and moved to my neck. I let out another moan and he smirked against my skin. I turned.