Chapter 7

*A week later, Erica's P.O.V.*

The guys still didn't know about me and CC dating, and they still didn't know I had gotten my memory back.....I honestly don't know why we didn't just tell them.

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

My lust for Erica was becoming stronger and stronger, and I dropped the suspicion of her and CC dating. She hadn't yet said she had gotten her memory back yet, then a thought popped into my head. She doesn't remember her relationship with CC. She doesn't know how close they were. I smiled. The guys were all gone, just her and I.

"Hey Erica, can you come down here for a minute?" I shouted up the stairs and walked to the porch. I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Where are you." She asked.

"Porch." I said, looking at my phone.

"Yea?" She said. I looked up as she came closer to me.

5 minutes later, I had her right were I wanted her. She was leaning on the wall while I talked to her. I slowly started moving closer, closer, closer, until our lips were mere centimeters away.

*Erica's P.O.V.*

Oh my God. He was going to kiss me. No. I knew we should have told them. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't. I was frozen as I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He closed the space between us and our lips connected. His kiss was lust-filled, his lips were sweet. Oh my God. Was I enjoying this? No. I couldn't be. A few seconds later, I pulled away from him, and moved to the center of the porch.

"What's wrong." He came up behind me, asking. I didn't want to answer him, but I did.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"I should have told you." I said, my voice edgy with tears.

"Told me? Told me what?" He said, now sounding worried.

"I remember. Everything. I'm dating CC." I said, just getting it out.

"W-What." He said, his voice quiet. I turned towards him.

"I'm dating CC. I remember everything that happened." I said, a tear streaming down my cheek.

"Oh my God Erica. I'm so sorry. I knew I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm such an idiot." He said, his voice raising a little.

"No you aren't. You didn't know. It's my fault for not telling you." I said. Then we heard keys jingling in the door. I looked to the door, then to Ashley and walked quickly back into the house and up the stairs. I shut and locked my bedroom door, then slid down it, crying. Then my phone beeped.

"Hey baby, I'll be at yours in a minute to pick you up and take you out." It was Kyle.

"Arg." I said, irritated.

"I have a boyfriend who's not you. Fuck off and get a life. Delete my number, sell my shit and get out of my life"I replied angrily to him.

"Woah, chill babe. You need some stress relief ;)" He said. I groaned.

"Once again, boyfriend. Not you. No I don't. Fuck off. Forget everything about me. Forget I was in your life at all. Forget I exist. I'll never take you back after what you did to me. I don't care if you're clean now. I don't care if you got help. You raped me and got me pregnant 3 different times! You think I can forgive you for that?!?!? No!!! Now fuck off!"I snapped at him, crying harder at the remembrance of the first time he raped me.