Chapter 19

I sat down on the bed while Price went to the bathroom. "Jenna sweetheart I'm so sorry ab-" I cut him off by holding my finger up. "No I want questions answered...First are William and Mom still alive? He nods and smiles a bit. "Okay my next question...why...why did you leave me?" He looked down and sighed. "Me and your mother were targeted by your uncle...Kyle...my brother and the fact he thought he killed us satisfied him to leave you alone...for some time...but when he found out we were still alive he came after you...and Bruno... and Harry...and we are so sorry we didn't want to do this but your mother thought it would be best..." I looked at him. "Years...of...torment for...everyone calling ME the murderer....I never thought this would happen...I cant believe you guys." I was almost in tears. "I spent years thinking that it should have been me with you that I should have died with you! I have tried killing myself TWICE!" I was standing up yelling at him now and I lunged at Lukas but stopped as Price pulled me back. "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AND ONLY YOU I WAS MORTIFIED BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY BABY BROTHER AND PARENTS WERE DEAD I FUCKING HATE YOU LUKAS!" I broke free of Price's iron grip and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut locking it. Then I reached over behind the toilet and pulled out a razor blade from a little pouch and began cutting my arm.

                                                                                    +++

A few days later and he was gone Lukas was gone so i turned the TV on and realized Price was gone to when there was a knock at the door so i got up and opened it. "Ky-Ky-Kyle...but...but" He pushed me into the room further shutting the door. "No please...don't...don't do that again please!" I fell back into a chair as he walked towards me. "Oh...please not only am I going to do that I'm gonna do worse..." He looked at me and grinned then towered over me taking his shirt off. "Please Kyle don't do this...pl-" My sentence was cut off by a gunshot. "Don't touch my daughter you sick bastard!" Kyle's lifeless body hit the ground and I was stunned by who was standing there. "MOM!" I jumped up and ran over to her hugging her tightly not wanting to let go. "Wait...mom?" I looked up and she nodded. "YOU ARE BAD ASS!" She looked at me and smiled. "I know dear...I know." She rubbed my head as Price and Lukas ran in and instantly Lukas checked Kyle and lokked up. "Right through the head." And I closed my eyes crying into my mothers shoulder. "I'm so sorry sweety we should have never left you we are so sorry. "I looked up at her ten let go. "Price...since everyone is here I want to say something...." "Actually not everyone." Came someones voice that I didn't recognize so I looked to the door and saw a boy standing there...about sixteen...tall-ish brown hair blue eyes kinda cute. "Jenna..." I looked at my mother. "Yes mommy?" I said like if I was a little girl. "That's William...your brother." I looked at him one more good time and run hugging him tightly. "Baby bro."