Chapter 14

We got back to the house, Price had his fingers intertwined with mine and as we walked into the house everyone looked at us with intense gazes especially Harry's on our hands. "Everyone...Jen and I are official." Price announces making everyone clap. "Pf it wont last for a week." I heard Harry say with a bit of pang in his and I shot him a glare. "So Jen we have to do this officially." "Jen will you go out on a date with me?" I looked at Price and then around at everyone. "Yes." Was all I said before I saw Harry stalk off out the back door. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I didn't wait for anyone to reply and I walked down the hall and then turned left and headed out back and found Harry standing against the wall smoking a cigarette...wait Harry doesn't smoke. "Harry what the hell wrong with you?" I asked him and he threw his cigarette down and stared at me. "You and Price that's what's wrong...Jen ever since I met you I'll be honest I had a thing for you I still do...at lunch that day I was going to ask you out but you stormed out and when I got outside...you were talking to that ass named Price...so I decided not to ask...then I met Ashlly we fell in love well she fell in love with me we had a kid and that's that but I'm in love with you Jen...I cant be without you anymore." I was stunned...worse than stunned...I didn't know what to say but before I could reply Ashlly's voice sounded behind us "So you never loved me...you just couldn't have Jen so you settled for me...well good luck because you wont see Jason EVER YOU MANWHORE!" She carried Jason inside and then we heard her car speed off. "Yo what the hell was that about?" Price asked as he walked out to us. "Uh...nothing." really Harry you had to be so damn stupid when lying just leave it to me...the expert dumbass  "Price...I'm tired can you help me clear everyone out?" "Yeah sure c'mon." So me and Price walked inside and cleared everyone out and I walked out with Bruno. "Hey uncle Bruno who's that guy standing over there?" OI asked and nodded to some guy standing in the shade under a tree he looked very familiar but I couldn't think of who it was. "He doesn't look like anyone I know wait...no it couldn't be him." I gave Bruno a questioning look. "Nothing Jen I'll tell you another time." I just nodded and turned around but the guy under the tree was gone, I heard Bruno's car start then I was thrown against the garage door and fell to the ground and everything went blank.

[Sorry everyone for the long wait I have had to go through some tuff times im also grounded cause bad grades so I wont be updating a lot but here you go hope its good and check out Blew_up_da_microwave shes the best and major cliff hanger]