Chapter 3

"Hey babe what are you up to?" I ask Price as I walk up to him and his friends by my locker. "Hey sweetheart." He says as he pecks me on the lips. "Last night was great Price." I say to him and his 2 friends look at me. "Uh what happen last night?" One said he had green eyes black hair and had the classic bad boy look the other had blonde hair brown eyes and had plain clothes on. "We played 20 questions and that's about it." I said not fully telling the truth. "C'Mon you forgot the make out session already I'm surprise with the moans coming out of you damn." I blushed and I looked like a tomato and then they started laughing so I went to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day blew by quick since me and Price had all the same classes he occasionally sent me and looks that made my heart melt but that was normal right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spent our days making out having dates hanging out and going to school Harry got himself a new girlfriend and was coming over tonight and so was my boyfriend just the sound of that sends tingles through me we have been going out for 2 months now he has tried to get into my pants few times but I have denied him...for now. "Hey Harry and...Ashlly." I rememberd her name as they walked through the door Price was already here and helping me set up and Harry took her upstairs. "What the hell is taking so long I'm starved." I heard Price say. "Ill go get them." And with that I went upstairs it was quiet so when I got to a door that was shut I opened it and went in.