Chapter 16

I woke up and my area was sore and it took me a minute to remember what happen when I remembered I started crying as the memory of Kyle raping me came flooding back then I remembered Price locked in the bathroom but when I looked over the chair was gone and I did the only rational thing. "HEY IS ANYONE THERE SOMEONE?....ANYONE?" I waited a few moments and Price came rushing in and the first thing he did was hug me. "Jen that bastard...he got away...he killed a doctor who tried to stop him from leaving...Jen I'm sorry I...I couldn't get the door open...I..." He broke off tears rolling down his face. "Price...its...its ok your here now...where's everyone else?" He starred at me. "When...when he came out Harry looked through the door and saw you knocked out he grabbed Kyle but he jerked around and stabbed Harry...he's in a coma." I looked at him and started crying even harder. "This...this...is all...all my...fault." I cry so hard that I can't breathe. "Hey...hey...hey its not your fault Jen." He caressed me in his arms until I was consumed by sleep.

"Hello? anyone there?" I looked around where I was and it seemed oddly familiar then I realized it was my old home before my mum and dad died. "Sweetie come down stairs for breakfast." It had been so long since I heard my mothers voice. "Coming mum!" I yelled back down to her . When I got downstairs my little brother William was sitting in his chair eating some cereal. "JENNA!" He jumped up and gave me a hug then I remembered this day...it was the day my parents died and at thought I teared up. "Jen honey what's the matter?" "Oh uh nothing." I lied to her...I knew it was just a dream but I wanted so desperately to try and keep them from dyeing but that wouldn't change anything. My mum opened her mouth to speak. "Oh really I know when your lying young lady so BEEP BEEP BEEP ."

I woke up to see I was in the hospital still and Price was asleep in a chair. "Price." My voice was raspy. "what..." He was still half asleep and he looked cute. "I...I want to...to leave this place and go somewhere." "Kyle...he's going to kill me...he killed everyone else in my life...so far anyway...I...I wanna live my life as best I can...so when I get out of this hospital I'm leaving...for Paris..." Price looked at me tears threatened to spill. "Can I come." His voice cracked and I smiled. "Your so cute when your emotional." I laughed at him. "Its not my fault!! your the only one who can make me emotional like this." I smiled at him. "OK looks like I need two plane tickets." We both smiled then he kissed me and I grabbed my phone and order the tickets.